Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Painédmage

re: App: Painédmage

The application submitted by Painédmage is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Painé

Class:
Mage

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/pain%c3%a9/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Fire,Arcane

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring,Enchanting (Enchanting still leveling up)

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
25 days 23 hours 18 minutes :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
from monday to friday and sometimes even sunday

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
at level 80:
Ulduar(5/13)
Onyxia(1/1)
ToTC(5/5)
ICC(12/12) on normal
ICC(6/12) on heroic
Ruby Sanctum (1/1)
Baradin Hold (1/1)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
on saturday generally because we meet with all the familiy (all my relatives at my grandmother's house Happy)

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Best Achivement in wow when we downed Lich king on 25 man. It was the happiest moment since i ever played wow. Because that fight requires a lot of concentration and a lot of teamwork, something which i really like in this game(team work Happy) In real life i am happy with my current school life and this year i will finish off and graduate as a network administrator. Looking forward to it :)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I want a guild where i can make freinds to play and help each other. And besides that to have a laugh. I was looking forward to join this guild from when i logged into the site and saw the sentance "This guild is all about fun while raiding .... We try to go all the way, but always with a smile on our face! " I really like raiding and i always wanted to raid with fun people and i think you are fun and helpful Happy Besides that i will try my best to be of help to all the members and offer my best for this guild. :)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Northrend Exposure when i was on horde side beacuse i had to stop for a month because of real life issues i had. I told them before i stopped and when i began to play again they were full on mages. Then i changed faction to come and play near my real life friends :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil

Nationality:
Maltese

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Drawing and doing some exercise like running :)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I know i dont have that much experiance in cataclysm raids except to baradin hold. But i am willing to learn and i watch vidoes on how to down these bosses. I am looking forward to hear from you and till then Happy raiding and have fun..=D

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Painédmage - by Piccalo

I like this app!
He did some effort into it.
Also I like how he describes how he felt when downing LK-25! I can relate to that!

As I don't pew-pew, so I didn't bother checking armory. But if this guy has the right personality, gear can be changed, regemmed and re-enchanted, and talentbuilds can be rebuilt... Personality can't!

I vote yes for a trial! Happy

Painédmage

re: Re: Raia

thank you Raia Happy for your fast reply and vote Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Raia - The Flimsy Rogue
Officer

re: Re: Raia

Painédmage wrote:
thank you Raia Happy for your fast reply and vote Happy

NP! Happy
But you will find me as Leyah ingame 99% of the time. Only those old farts in this guild still call me Raia! Hehe..

ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

Apart from 1 or 2 missing enchants gear looks good.

Your 46 hit over the cap so you can afford to unreforge the 44 hit on your back to crit.

Maybe get an extra couple of DPS.

Totaly agree with Raia.
Liked reading the app because it feels good to see the friendlyness in it.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

As it says for Mages that were not looking for Mage DPS.

But reading this application brings a great flashback to our first and only kill on LK 25.

I'm going to agree with Raia on this great and vote Yes.

That's 2 yeses welcome to RMWP /w a member to direct you to a officer in game for invite.

Piccalo

Painédmage

re: replies

Thank you all for relpying for my application. I am logging in now and i'll whisper to an officer. Thank you all again. Happy

whitemikki
Veteran raider

Nice app. Your gear is a little weak but we will fix that quick enough. Cloth gear is DE fodder most;y atm.

Welcome to RMWP
Painédmage

re: Re:Whitemikki

Thank you Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: