View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: Bastion of Peepee

So we had a super raid last night, waz an absolute blast and pleasure 2 run with 25peeps and alot of laughs. I got 2 raid with Scarlie and Lyera again, which made me very happy, and thus, abit silly maybe...well, more than usual. (Just need 2 get Bizz 2 raid as well more and ill b constantly smilin)

Council on 25man was a particular blast and very chaotic, but in all honesty i enjoyed even the early trash and the raid from start 2 finish, I hope many would agree. Lots of new peeps, Nid gave us his sexy-angry voice twisted and a rediculous amount of pee jokes (not sure from who tongue out ) which resulted in Wingzy sayin she would pee on me next time we met

Forum Image

Oh, and the well rounded bot...err, personality, that is Muzen, was made an officer...oh, and i waz 2 (crazy buggers) tongue out

Vix the super happy
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

bloody hell, i got that much pee? and flood u down from there ? wow !
and Gz both of you, well deserved =) officer team are stronger now and hope we will deliver an even better service to all =)

wingsy~ twisted

Last edited by blackwings-pinky on 2011/03/28 16:59; edited 2 times in total
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

Congratulations to you both! And very nice to hear that you had a great night of 25 man raiding on a Sunday.
Deum
Alt

Just thinking about Nid's angry voice makes me smile hahaha. What a legend.

Last night reminded me what a great set of players we have here. Can't wait for the next!

Gz to Vix and Muzen. Two great members of the team got two well deserved promotions.

Forum Image

dacce
Officer

Grtz to both of you I'm sure you'll both be a valuable asset to RMWP plus maybe a bit of a calming influence on the rest of the perverts, I mean first it was cross dressing, then goats, then everyone has to hug takers bits (I'm sure he's trying to compensate for something with that big bloody sword) and now we have Wings into watersports

hmm maybe mikki is having a bad influence on the officer team
Nidhogg1
Officer

Grats to you both
Now I can lean back an relax, as I'm no longer the newest officer..... tongue out
nomend

Gratz to both...Happy

Nidhogg1 wrote:

Now I can lean back an relax, as I'm no longer the newest officer..... tongue out

slaker...!!!!!

[img]Forum Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/img]
Nidhogg1
Officer

LOL Nomen....
for those who wasn’t there last night...
We (Nomen, Gulda & yours truly) started a rather late HC with two pugs, and ended up in Deadmines. A place I've hardly ever been outside of I may add, being a night elf and all.

Long story short, a bloody bug sent me outside the instance when the crappy (not really true, but someone has to take the blame) pug wiped us.

And me, being and old man, could not for the life of me find my way into the shitty dungon. Needles to say I got VERY aggrivated, so my most sincere apologies to: Blackwings that didn’t get any responses to her polite wisps of what I was doing, Grem who tried to say goodnight in the midst of this, Gulda for having to wait and nice Nomen that did his best to guide me in, while I was swearing out LOUD.

(happend twice I may add....) Should know better than to go anywhere without Muz...
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Yea, had that bug myself Nid, its a common prob i thk
Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Congrats Guys - Just brilliant news.

And Vix what great post and pic..... Awesome stuff.

I am so glad we have increased the active officers - it really is needed.

Jump to: