View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: A CALL 2 ARMS!!!

Forum Image

Hopefully thats got the attention of all you Pinkies out in pink land, and this post (amongst other thing's) is a warning...err, announcement, that our feared...err, i mean, beloved Alexm is back as GM (i really must stop getting my words mixed up like that tongue out )

Thankyou Grandpappy Deeth for covering for the slacker, and may your crazy GM'ing 1 day return to haunt...err, thrill, us

This post is also a "Call to Arms" to all you herbers and fishers, as future raid success needs YOU! Cauldrons and Feasts don't appear out of thin air, and random peepz bringing some every now and then (though much appreciated...really it is!) is no way to organise raid supplies.

I will stress, this is voluntary, any herbs and fish you provide is abonus to the guild as a whole, but we all have RL stuff, so dont think this is something you have to do...it just will help a great deal

Feast (x1)
Fathom Eel x 2
Highland Guppy x 2
Lavascale Catfish x 2

These will require you to fish (high-lvl skill).Now it depends on wipes, but this will be alot of feasts per week. Please place in the "materials" section of the GB

Cauldron requirements = x1
Stormvine = x8 (Hyjal/vash'jir)
Azsharas veil = x16 (Vash'jir)
Whiptail = x16 (Uldum)
Twilight Jazmine = x16 (Twilight High)
Cinderbloom = x16 (all over)
Volatile Life = x32 (herbs)

Areas to herb are provided in (), and the eventual aim is maybe x7 plus, cauldrons/week Please place herbs in the "herb and Materials" tab.

Again, all help provided is greatly appreciated, but optional

Our raiding goals are posted below in Takers super (even if he thinks theres 2 tuesdays ) post (Edit: Taker has now seen his mistake and corrected, hopefully "Mad Dog" didnt see it, or he's in 4 a spanking tongue out )

Oh, their is also a RMWP meetup planned for 27th/28th May in London, to discuss important matters like who gets drunk the fastest tongue out (see the meetup post for more details)

Cya in the raids!
Vix

Last edited by Vixon/Fiz on 2011/04/15 7:23; edited 4 times in total
Nidhogg1
Officer

Excelent post Vix Happy my nerdy eerhm good friend wink
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

wooohooooooo~~~~~~~~~Ariba Ariba Ariba Ariba wooooooooo~~~

love it ~!

wingsy~ twisted
fadious
Veteran raider

wooooo PLONKA is on it way up objective one complete knock the rogue of the top wink
no but really well looked arfter deeth and good to have you back alex
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: