Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Open Forum
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jernadawkiril

re: Something to say.

Hey guys I did a mistake.And I want to say sorry to everyone in RMWP.We are having a bad time raiding this days but i`m sure we are getting up sooner or later :P I want to say that I enjoy playing with you.And I understood that this is the most immportent thing in World of Warcraft -- Having fun with your guild-friends :P

Cheers!
Jernadaw.
Ilverin

What was the mistake?
dezot
Officer

impossible THE jernadaw doesnt make mistake's!!! ;)
Alexm
Guildmaster

re: Re: Something to say.

Jernadawkiril wrote:
Hey guys I did a mistake.And I want to say sorry to everyone in RMWP.We are having a bad time raiding this days but i`m sure we are getting up sooner or later :P I want to say that I enjoy playing with you.And I understood that this is the most immportent thing in World of Warcraft -- Having fun with your guild-friends :P

Cheers!
Jernadaw.

Thanks Jernadaw for the post it is not something I wish other members to ponder suffice to say that a term of the CoC was broken and the issue is resolved.

No further comments are required

Jump to: