View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nidhogg1
Officer

re: CALLS TO ARMS….TANKS NEEDED

As you might have noticed we’ve had some issues with enough tanks lately. This has resulted in a couple of cancelled raids, and that’s not on for a raiding guild like ours wink

To rectify this issue a Guild Call goes out to those that wants to tank raids. We will need 2-3 tanks at the most. There will of course also be a need for a viable off spec, as there’s only room for so many tanks in a raid.

Forum Image

To fix the issue as fast as possible the Guild will help in any possible way to gear those that step up to the challenge and get to be the Chosen ones.
Organized troll runs & free crafted gear are two ways that comes to mind.
Maybe (just maybe) we might even get The Mighty Alex to open up the guild bank for some AH shopping

Please contact an officer if you are interested.

Regards.
Alex and the officer team

Ps:
Prize for the one that first post the type of tank in the picture
ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

"Prize for the one that first post the type of tank in the picture"

M4 Sherman

What i win?

Give me a week, still need some more gear.
Then I'll see what I can do. =3

EDIT: Couple of officers know that I'm collecting gear, I think. Alexm did ask a few nights ago if I'd be able to build a tank off spec and I said I would.

Last edited by Daelroth on 2011/05/11 18:43; edited 1 time in total
Deum
Alt

I've already spoken to picc and alex on this one and offered my services. I still need a few bits of important epic gear but throw me the crafted tank chest and I'll get a massive boost. I've actually got some of the mats, just need the truegolds and the orbs. I've got all the other crafted pieces.

Combine that with a couple of troll and other hc runs for VP and I should be able to pick up the tier gloves and I'll be laughing.

Combine that with the fact I've got a lot of experience tanking all of the current raid bosses (heck, I was tanking on the first RMWP raid kill), I'd love the opportunity to take that one step higher in the guild.

I guess my only caveat is that I'll be away for a little while in the coming weeks, as work is hotting up.

Spoldoon
Officer

I can farm some elementium/obsidium if it's required for crafting stuff, probably got some spare volatile earth/fire kicking around too.
Silencio1
Raider

Im have plenty of Volatile.. So ask me if you need some for crafting epic gear. and for A Reminder For officers.. im still trying to get my epic Druid in guild so i can tank on that :D and have cat for Off spec <(^_^)>
Iehi
Veteran raider

I'm leveling up a dk right now. Lost my old dk tanky who used to be my main and I kinda miss the tanky business Happy

Wasnt going to play it as a main though, just for the occassional puggyfication.

However, if we're short on tankies I'll be able to fill in soon.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: