Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NonameNolastname
Alt

re: App: Clundge

The application submitted by Clundge is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Clundge

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/clundge/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Currently Feral but open to Resto if desired

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Leatherworking and Skinning, Skinning is nearly maxed where I have left Leatherworking behind as had another character level it

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
Total time played: 6 days, 19 hours, 53 minutes, 3 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Im very flexible although weekends I would prefer to log on to RL

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Cata - have cleared (10 man) up to Cho, Nef and Al.
TLK - Cleared all content 10 man normal (6 month break in between Ulduar and ICC being released).
TBC - Majority of content cleared not including Sunwell (in TBC days)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Wednesday (depending on raid start time (as i work an extra 30-60 mins) Friday, Sat and Sun - RL pleasures

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
On the chosen character no. Nothing really worth mentioning. On current (to be replaced) Cata main - there are some acheivements which may be good but due to RMWP's progression I doubt they would make any significant brownie points.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Current guild project is hitting the rocks and I have used a different character for every part of WOW. Warrior for Vanilla, Warlock for TBC, Pala for TLK and want to use another for this I just took one for the team and stayed as Pala as it was easier to get the guild off the ground and into raids that way. I have monitored your progress via websites such as WowProgress and it impresses me. I can assure you I have not applied to any other guild since the release of Cataclysm.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
There have been many on this realm ranging from Hybris, Closed Circle to a short stint with Echoes (before they went AWOL) most recent setup was Simply Horse a creation between real life friends which was to see us through Cata it has got us so far but majority have RL in the way so it is my time to move on as have others have chosen RL/Quit Wow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jon

Nationality:
British

Manchester, England

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Music, Sport, Work

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Nothing specific about the character only about me directly. I have known and drifted out of direct contact with Alexm but I knew him back in TBC (wont say anything else :P) and have spoken at some length with Scarlie. I am dedicated and wish to progress in an enjoyable environment I can add to. I appriciate my character is under geared but with an accepted application (further again to the discussion with Scarlie) I can assure a quick turn around through my own efforts and the aid I have been advised that would be provided (which is a great benefit and in my opinion shows the depth and strength in a guild). I have many high level characters so understand the majority of classes mechanics which I feel helps me in raids situations along with making any potential suggestions to overcome holes in the road. If my application for this character is accepted this will become my main and I will move all energies to this character. There will be no attachments to another guild for raids. (I hope I explained that well enough Happy )

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Scarlie1
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Clundge - by Alexm

Hi Jon,

Thanks for applying for RMWP.

I had a good conversation with him. He told me he got 5 level 85 chars. He was wondering what we needed the most on the guild. I told him that feral druids are low at the moment.

Well based on the great apply and the good conversation I'm gonna vote Yes.

Greetings Scarlie

ahh a fellow manc Happy

scarlie said she had a long convo with you sounded good to me

Yes vote off me

Piccalo

Alexm
Guildmaster

Thanks for applying to join RMWP., Your application has been accepted due to 2 officers accepting you for trial.

Please whisp an officer for an invite.

Alex

Jump to: