Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Trae24
Raider

re: App: Draegar16

The application submitted by Draegar16 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Trae

Class:
Druid.

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/trae/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
(Tank/Boom)

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Alchemy,Herbalisim

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
25 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
1-5

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
BH 10Man 1/1 Norm
BD 10Man 5/6 Norm
BoT 10Man 3/4 Norm

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Due to my employment My shifts and days are varied. Because of that i cannot guarentee any times other than sunday night. I am currently in negotiations with boss to get my shifts stabalised.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Outside : My baby girl ^_-

Inside : I have been playing since the vanilla days of wow, and only started getting serious when my wife joined back just prior to the release of BC. Both of us since then have been avid players and have enjoyed nearly ALL aspects of the game. From being ALT-Aholics to raiding almost all the old content. Due to our vast array of alts we have an appreciation and basic understanding of almost all classes. As well as a deep understanding of others. We both strive to perform to the best of our abilities. Such as looking up new specs, new ways to play our class and what we can do to improve.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Our guild "Simply Horse" i believe is in the process of liquidating and our guild master and friend has joined your ranks. We wish to follow him and be a valuable asset to your guild.

Also i have seen your guild around for quite a number of years and am very happy with its sturdiness through all this time. Also in my previous experience in raiding with yourselves you have been very reliable, dedicated. And among other things. Fun!

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
1) Assault and Recon: Abuse from guild member 2) Order Of the Phoenix :- Disbanded 3) The Covenant :- Disbanded 4) Edge Of Eternity :- Guild Leader Left 5) Conundrum :- Was EoE under a diffrent name didn't work out 6) Serbian Knights :- An invite from our last guild leader and friend to join his guild. 7) Simply Horse :- In the process of disbanding?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Neil

Nationality:
Scottish

Glasgow

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Taking care of my Beautifull baby girl. Also working. And

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I am very dedicated and reliable. I am also willing to change myself and adapt for the greater good of the guild. Also i take criticism well and am more than willing to help any other guild member with any problem or queries they may have.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Draegar16 - by Piccalo

hey thank you for applying i would like to know is tank your MS because weve spent gold guildies on gear for to start gearing and raiding as our guilds MTs till our others come back from AFK

also how well geared is your boomkin?

Piccalo

Sacren
Raider

Hi Trae is currently at work so I have logged him in and changed him to his Boom gear and spec. Tank is his main spec but he can happily play either spec. I hope this helps

Sacren
Nidhogg1
Officer

Based on the fact that you are RL friends, (and seems to be nice people as well) I'm gonna vote YES to this application.

You will need two YES to get a trial, or two NO to be declined.

GL wink
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

ok boomkin gear seems all good to me just missing a gem in your gloves and missing some enchants but apart from something minor as that seems all good to go from

im voting YES

welcome to RMWP

Piccalo

Sacren
Raider

Thanks for the opportunity I'm sure Trae will feel the same way.
NonameNolastname
Alt

Yey!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: