Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Himura1983
Alt

re: App: Himura1983

The application submitted by Himura1983 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Himura

Class:
Rogue

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/himura/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Assassination PVE, subtlety PVP

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Skinning

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
191 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3 or 4

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
In vanilla i raided ZG, MC, BWL and Naxx. Naxx was the only raid that did not get completed and then Burning crusade hit and naxx was abandoned. In TBC i raided up to and including illidan, in Wotlk i raided up to and including arthas with my rogue and DK. In cataclysm i have only just returned to the game so have not done any raiding yet just getting myself to 246 item level first (245 atm!)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Varies depending on my girlfriend!

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I'm proud of everything i have done in wow, im just as proud of clearing ZG in vanilla as i am ICC in wotlk.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I have just returned to wow and wish to start raiding, i know of your guild and know it is doing well. I have spoken to a few of your members now and again around towns etc either on himura or melkiah and they all seem friendly and nice. A close personal rl friend of mine is in your guild (spoldoon) and he told me as im getting back into it with my previous experience raiding i should apply!

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Sub rosa in vanilla, raided up to BWL then i formed Requiem with people from another server and raided up to naxx, for a while we were the best alliance guild on the server however that fell appart with lack of raiding interest leading up to tbc. I then joined Janissaries Elite and raided to illidan however i left in wotlk on very good terms to join pineapple pirates with real life friends and raided up to arthas with them. However i stopped playing with cataclysm and it seems the guild just fell appart with no raiders ever online. I am currently guildless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joel

Nationality:
english

essex

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
Yes

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Work as a roofer, i am also into other online games like tekken, street fighter, marvel. Reading comic books, watching movies spending time with my gf.. the usual!

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Himura1983 - by Nidhogg1

spoke to Spoldoon other than being a RLF with spoony the app is really good i rarely see anyone with higher days played than myself.

Yes vote off me

you need 2 yeses or 2 nos for the app to go further

Regards Piccalo

Daelroth
Raider

D:
191 days played?!
Thought my 120-130 was a lot, ...

You win good sir. /high five
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

im 132 days on piccalo and thats been since start of wotlk

Nidhogg1
Officer

RLF of Spooldon would ALWAYS be welcome.
Yes vote from me.

Welcome to RMWP. Talk to an officer in game for invite.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: