Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
kostas123

re: App: kostas123

The application submitted by kostas123 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
darelin

Class:
paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/darelin/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
protection

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
bs and mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
29 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
7 days a week but i want to know the days in case i have something else to do

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
bwd first two bosses down , always someone has to go when we try the other ones , bh is a weekly routine i know i dont have enough exp for the raids but we all learn if we go right? and i am a fast learner

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
free all week afternoons and night

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
killed lich king since i played reing of chaos and frozen throne and then wow it was my dream to someday kill him best day in my wow life when the cinematic after his day played

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i want to join a guild with the expeirience to organaze raids and meet some new plp in the proccess and make new friends

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
homeland not good raid leader and not good organazition

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kostas

Nationality:
greek

athens

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
university studies

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
i just want to do raids in a weekly basies just for fun with another plp who enjoys wow

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Spoldoon
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: kostas123 - by Nidhogg1

Your gemming, reforging and glyphs could use some work.

1. Regardless of slot colour or bonus, +40 strength gems are the best gems to use. The only exception is if the item has a +20 strength socket bonus.

2. You should reforge all haste and crit into hit until you reach 8%, expertise until you reach 26, then everything else into mastery. You are currently MASSIVELY under the required expertise cap for raid bosses. Glyph of seal of truth can help here.

3. +54 strength +3% crit damage is a superior meta gem for Ret paladins.

4. Prime glyphs: Need to change judgement for seal of truth or crusader strike, 10% damage on judgement isn't worth it.

major glyphs: HoJ is a pvp glyph and and consecration is absolutely rubbish, both need to be changed. Ascetic crusader and Hammer of wrath are both very useful mana saving glyphs.
kostas123

re: kostas 123

i know about hit rating and expertise and thats why i use different gear for pve raids and pve outside raids(hcs and dailies)that was my not raid gear about the glyphs easily change and the gems olso. i dont know how to post my raiding gear only so you are free to inspect me any time .so?
kostas123

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/darelin/simple raiding gear this time .at least i hope and i changed the gluphs
Jernadawkiril

2% more Hit and some gear from the raids and u`ll be OK.I like the Application :P

wish u luck Jernadaw.
fadious
Veteran raider

are you applying to be a tank or dps....you said protection but you are in ret gear

but other than that i like the app as well.................MORE PALLYS
Jernadawkiril

I think he means that his OS is Prot. and he`ll respec. if we ask him to.But I can`t be sure so mate pls asnwer the question Fadious asked u :P
kostas123

ms= retri
os = tank
i can respec np and have some descent tank gear but i prefer dps
but i want more to join raids
as for raid gear i cant get another piece if i dont join raids when they organized to wiped and get happy about that.i dont mean i am the ultimate player . besides who stars wow and is the same moment knows how to play .its not that i dont know raids tacts from tankspot and other videosits that i never had the chance to put my knowlege to the test all i want is a chance to prove what i say.as for my hit raitin in raid gear =0.15 and my expertise = 29 i cant get a good link
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

im gonna vote yes

reasons being good app, replied to everypost by our fellow paladins and shown keen interest

you need 2 yes or 2 nos for the app to go further good luck

Piccalo

kostas123

thx man i apprieciate this.and i hope i get to join the guild and meet you all.btw i always wanted to change the glyphs but for some reason i ended up forgeting it.thx for the note .at least i you helped my with that
kostas123

a just a side note so you know something . you know that behind darelin is a human person right?and the char is operated by a computer? when i apply to a raiding team and i dont show up one time or get late there coulb a reason like something happened to me or my computer . so keep that in mind.its not that i plan to miss raids its that my experience has tought me to say that just in any case.
Nidhogg1
Officer

Not that it matters a whole lot, but you have applied before:

http://www.rmwp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6751457&highlight=&gid=37895

Things might have changed on both sides. but I thought it worth while mentioning
kostas123

i know . back then i didnt know how to explore a guild site and i was only expecting an in game notice from someone from the guild sisnce it wasnet coming i forgot about that and left it behind. as you can see now i reply to the post you mention to my aplication and i have learned a thing or two about wow and how to respond
Raincloud The Spiritual One

So you know. He applied to us with this app

Notice some info is different.

[quote="kostas123"]The application submitted by kostas123 is as follows:

Quote:
Name : darelin
Game : World of Warcraft
Server : EU - English - Scarshield Legion
Level : 85
Faction : Alliance
Race : Human
Class : Paladin
Spec 1 : Ret
Spec 2 : Prot

WoW Armory
WoW Heroes

What is your real name?:
kostas

Age?:

Gender?:
Male

What is your current /played time as this character?:
24 days

Please explain your talent/glyph and reforge choices?:
glyphs for max out dps and reforge for expertise and hit rating

What are your professions, are they maxed, and why did you choose them?:
bs and mining

What is your raiding experience in WoW? Be as detailed as possible:
bwd and bh

Please include a screenshot of your UI, pref in a raiding experience.:
print screen button is not working

What addons are you using whilst raiding? How do these affect your performance?:
dbm

What FPS do you recieve whilst raiding or in a busy city enviroment?:

Do you have vent and a working microphone?:
vent and y about microphone

Who could we contact in game to vouch for you?:
yourself after you put me to the test

What do you expect from Lume Quenta?:
raids

What can you offer to Lume Quenta?:
dps

What was the name of your previous/current guild?:
homeland

Why did you leave/ are considering leaving this guild?:
retards all of them

We are looking for mature and dedicated players to raid with. How would you try to convince us, that you're a person we need?:
i am maxed out in everything else in wow nothing left but raids

How many raids per week can you commit over a period of atleast 1 month (LQ current raiding schedule is:Wed/Tue 19.45-24.00 server time)?:
np with the time scedule you have

Just so you know the background before you make your decision.

Have a good game all.

so what ? why you whink i wrote the post about the human behind the char? i was kicked because i had a power failure and i was unbable to join their raid.so i started finding a guild with underestaning about real life problems that could happen to everyone and ofc i believe they are retards. its not serious reseon to kick someone from the guild without even asking about what happend . and thats why i apllied in leme quenta . with so many plp it was normal to expect something like that from them. and they only looking for raid plp , not social so thats why my aplication was like that.and ofc no vouch for them no invite to the guild
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: