Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
empiress
Trial or Inactive

re: App: empiress

The application submitted by empiress is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
empiress

Class:
warlock

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Empiress/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
destruction as main and affliction as second

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
tailoring and enchant

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
67 days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
all

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i raided alot at the end of wotlk and want to do that again (when im better geared then i am atm) im working on it :)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
not

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
the twilight zone in 10 and 25 player modes

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i always wanted to join and asked this winter how i applied and been waiting for your recruitment to open.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
serbian knights (left cus me and the leader didnt like each other) tranquility (left because the guys that i played with left) and prior i cant remember.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sara

Nationality:
swedish

sweden

female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
my cats photografi and work out

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
i know my gear is kinda not good enough for raids just yet but i will work that out. also my hit rating is to low and im working on it aswell. been sick for some months and havent been playing because of that.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Tha-Taker

re: APPROVED - App: empiress - by Scarlie1

Hi and thank you for applying to RMWP, please keep an eye out on this thread for further notice or questions that can come from other officers aswel you need 2 yes votes from officers to get trial or 2 no votes to get declined

First off we definatly need more warlocks in our raiding pool from the top of my head i think we only 1 main lock since couple rerolled for firelands

Second patch 4.2 will be right around the corner
wich means gearing up will and should definatly be not a problem if u sign for the T11 raids on saturday/ sunday before hitting the T12 fireland raids on wed/thurs/tuesday but still i dont think it will be to much of a deal rly

and third, would like to know bit more about yourself? , this guild is all about friends and family and having a good time while raiding and other stuffs so personality is huge factor in this guild's atmosphere

if u can answer this question then you get a yes vote from me
empiress
Trial or Inactive

Tha-Taker wrote:
Hi and thank you for applying to RMWP, please keep an eye out on this thread for further notice or questions that can come from other officers aswel you need 2 yes votes from officers to get trial or 2 no votes to get declined

First off we definatly need more warlocks in our raiding pool from the top of my head i think we only 1 main lock since couple rerolled for firelands

Second patch 4.2 will be right around the corner
wich means gearing up will and should definatly be not a problem if u sign for the T11 raids on saturday/ sunday before hitting the T12 fireland raids on wed/thurs/tuesday but still i dont think it will be to much of a deal rly

and third, would like to know bit more about yourself? , this guild is all about friends and family and having a good time while raiding and other stuffs so personality is huge factor in this guild's atmosphere

if u can answer this question then you get a yes vote from me

Hi tha-taker and thanks for those thoughts. i dont know if my gear atm is ready for t11 raids but i would love to try it out and see how it goes!

u asked to know more about me. as it says in application my name is sara im 27 year "old" girl living in the capital in sweden called stockholm. i live on my own with two cats named romeo and julia (swedish for juliette). atm im sicklisted and will be to the end of this year. might be longer but i dont know that yet. i like to have fun and a good time ingame and irl. i like taking photografs. well thats all i can think off right now. if u want to know more just ask :-)

hope to hear more from u guys :-)
Tha-Taker

nice and quick response

sry to hear about your issue hope it will be fine

t11 raid will be nerfed significantly and ppl will start alting theyre way through that content pretty easy should get some good times out of it

as for the rest i think a trial for u is definatly worth the try

yes vote from me

need second officer vote to get in
Scarlie1
Officer

Hi sara,

I did like you're fast reply and you're apply and you seems like a perfect person for Real Men Wear Pink.
I'm gonna Vote Yes for this apply.

WHOHO! An Other girl :P

Greetings Scarlie

thanks and cheer to u! i hope to get to raid both t11 and t12 soon :-)
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Just 2 warn u...

SCARLIES A BOY

vix tongue out

welcome 2 RMWP
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: