View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: Desperate Tanking in Firelands!

Forum Image

The pinkies have been rocking the Firelands raids, a few days a go a daring band of pinkies killed Shannox, and Thursday night the pinkies went for the big ugly spider Beth'tilac (skipping Shannox for 25man on Tuesdays...GO SIGN!)

Nerves where frayed...Scarlie ran away and didnt come 2 raid coz she hates spiders...mana was low...tanks/dps/healers dying left/right/centre...and Wingz was holding on2 more than just her aggro tongue out

had some laughs, killed some stuff, even had fun on Rhyolith

Good times
Vix...soon 2b dead when wingz see's this tongue out

Last edited by Vixon/Fiz on 2011/07/09 8:47; edited 1 time in total
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

L O L O L, i dont know what to say about ur drawing!!!!! but i think i wanna break ur bones~~ or maybe ask mumu & scarlie to spank u ? hmm~~or even better maybe let Jernadaw do that to u too.... l o l~~

Moreover, Guys, Gz on the both boss kills of the 2 raids yesterday and the other night. we got 2 bosses down in Firelands right now which is very nice and we should keep it up!

and MORE sign ups for 25 man raid plz, we saved Shannox for Tuesday, so more people can enjoy and have a chance to go there and taste a ''kill'' since we have been practicing on that boss for last 2 weeks on 25 man. Please go sign : ) and be there on Tuesday : )

Last edited by blackwings-pinky on 2011/07/08 9:19; edited 1 time in total
Jernadawkiril

Very funny Wingz...
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: