Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Odinn08

re: App: Odinn08

The application submitted by Odinn08 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Thalis

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Thalis/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Protection and Retribution

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Engineering and Mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
53 days, 18 hours, 38 minutes and 9 seconds. :p

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Usually any day of the week is fine, but it depends on if I have anything planned for the day.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I didn't raid much during TBC, didn't do any end-game stuff. Just a few Karazhan runs and Zul'Aman.

During WotLK it picked a bit up for me, did most of Naxxramas, Trial of the Champions and Sartharion. Like TBC I didn't do any end-game stuff.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
There aren't any set days I'm always busy on, so not really.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I soloed Onyxia once. That was pretty cool.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Well, I want to join you guys because you guys seem pretty lighthearted. I don't wanna join a super serious raiding guild with bad morale.

I wanna join a fun guild that's into having fun.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Honestly, I can't really remember.

I've been in a hiatus for quite some time.
I remember being a part of a few raiding guilds but I left them because they just took this game way too seriously.

Don't get me wrong, I can take stuff seriously, but I'd like to be in a guild where people take things lightheartedly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Óðinn

Nationality:
Icelandic

Iceland

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
My hobbies are video games, including WoW, and just messing about with computers. I like coding, web design, all that fancy stuff. I also enjoy music. Trying to play some myself, but I'm not making much progress.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I might not be the best tank in the world, but I'm always keen to learn and listen.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Astrall_03
Raider

re: DECLINED - App: Odinn08 - by Nidhogg1

i remeber this guys from old times. he is a nice and dadicated player and he knows what to do. if i was officer like i was back in time i wouldt deff vouch a YES

re: re: App: Odinn08

Real life friend of mine, Astrall and I Did some heroics with him tanking, He really got the skill, Just needs the gear.
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Hello there:)

Thanks for applying RMWP.

We do have many paladin in the guild at the moment, sometimes there are 6 or 7 paladins in the raid : ) therefore I think i will hold my vote on your application.

You will need 2 yes or 2 No votes to earn a trial period or get declined: )

Good luck : )

black
dezot
Officer

liking the apply seems like a kewl guy
dezot
Officer

liking the apply seems like a kewl guy
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

As much as i'd love 2 let every1 in, wingz is right, we r overun by paladins and so recruitment is closed. Gonna have 2b the bad guy...

/no vote

Thats 1 no vote. You will need 2 yes or 2 No votes to earn a trial period or get declined.
Nidhogg1
Officer

Afraid I'll have to go with Vix on this one.

Ever so sorry, but I'm gonna vote NO this time. Simply because we have a lot of active Pally's.

Please keep an eye on our pages in the future, to see if there will be a spot open.

Application declined.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: