Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Application Balance/Resto Druid

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Ragnor

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Ragnor/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example:
Chicken/Tree

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
alchemy/herbalism

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
no idea. Healed Tier 7 (not as well as the Whore). Balance Tier 8 (not as well as Iri) until mage DPS was far superior and changed mid Tier 8 to Mage.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Some, maybe 7, maybe one.

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Well. Raided since BC. I consider myself to suck at playing most things. I dont like Melee though even though when last I played I was a Rogue I am more confortable with a caster with mana. Easier to gett he best DPS out of your char when all you need to do is maximise gcd's and damage per gcds. Melee are just to much friggin hard work imo.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Yes, Most

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Yes lots. I am proud I made lots of friends in wow why I played. Although of the ingame achievements I suppose Anub'arak kill with my guild was great. We spent ages on it and when it came I was relieved and nearly finished in my pants.

However top of the shop was killing LK. Coming from one of the worst servers in the world in a casual guild keeping 25 people raiding is hard enough but to take out the final boss after 4 weeks of wiping was exhilarating. Especially when you consider it was the first attempt of the night and the dumb arse tank got himself one shotted in the first 3 seconds of the fight.....NOOB.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Its RMWP.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
RMWP - was a very important time for my family so I wanted to focus my energies on them. However my son starts school soon and my misses will go back full time.
Given the choice between putting up with my Poker or Gaming addiction she plumped for WoW. Good on her....I suck at poker Happy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael

Nationality:
English

London

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
Yes. Currently my Rogue is in the hands of my nephew. I dont really have any interest in my Rogue or the new alt he raised on his server so I am going to try and seperate the Rogue/Paladin onto a seperate account for him to use. If that is not possible then sadly I may have to wait until the end of the Tier so he can raise an new main. Cant see it being an issue.

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
World class masturbater. I have perfected the art of the Stealth Wank inbetween wipes. YOU NEVER KNEW!! Happy

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I have a penis.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP: Yes
whitemikki
Veteran raider

btw. I have no gold of any sort on any of my chars. I cant even repair my fishing rod.

Now I have two options. I can borrow a little gold while I make money here. Or I can get the gold on the other server my Nephew took with him....he owes me about 20k gold.

He did mention that he only really wants the new Alt as Rogue is "gay and dps is crap" (hes 15 forgive the moron).....but thats coming from a person who tranfered because SLL is "shitty dead server for crappy players"

hmmmm...I also just noticed Rogue is marked as High on the priority list. I could take his Paladin Tank/Healer alt he made off my accoutn and keep the Rogue.....xfer him back. It would be just for a Short Term though. I dont want to use a Rogue.....but his gear looks good enough to Raid straight away.

Ill chat with my Nephew tonight and see how ready he is with his Paladin. Cos I can bring gold (just checked, he has far more than I ever had Happy ) and a raid ready char back.....but I wont if he wants to see the Tier out first....I can have my druid ready long before the next tier is ready.......hmmmm...hm.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Well peep looks like a complete noob...and his application is full of lies!

1) He is sucky at all classes.
2) He has no achievments coz hes a lazy ass.
3) He is aged 50ish, not 30, as claimed.
4) He's been unable to masturbate in years because of a limp penis.
5) he may not even hav a penis anymore, heard the misses chopped it off.

That said, we need peeps, this 1 will have 2 do is suppose. What 2 bring? Well, we dont hav many chickens at all, trees r alittle low as well (even thought of changing back 2 my tree). We hav alot of melee i believe, so ranged dps is coolies, so...Chicken is good, although i find odd when yr not on a mage (but as usual we are not short of them) tongue out

/yes vote and welcome back to RMWP tongue out

Vix the douchbag

Last edited by Vixon/Fiz on 2011/08/15 5:44; edited 1 time in total
Nidhogg1
Officer

LOL, your holiday lasted longer than expexted Mikki .

WB..
Spoldoon
Officer

Is your mic working yet?
zorlon
Dedicated Raider

I knew you would come back mate .

We dont talk like that anymore on vent piccs gets the hump but we can change that .Anyway welcome back mate good to see u.

Yeah vent has become a lonely place we had to replace you with taker for entertainment twisted

Welcome back matey

Graeme

Alexm
Guildmaster

Hey Mikki welcome back its been too long.....cya in game :D

Alex

Welcome back Mikki!
Regards,
Braelan

Ok, So my first go at gearing my Druid was last night.....what a nightmare.

The truth is it not going to work, I tried people but I just cant take the noobness of it. After 9 months of the new expansion I found myself in a wipe frenzy in Stonecore. Ozrok was the boss. Firstly the tank had him facing the Raid. I realised the danger and moved my little white butt out the way....the other two ranged didnt.

And the tank, dispite only having 141k hp didnt run with the Rogue away from the AoE and would go from 100 to >5% in one hit.

In the end I figured a way of getting us through....I stopped sinking my mana into the Pally Tank and let the Rogue tank it Happy

Then I joined LFG again and got Deadmines.....I cried a little inside and my resolve melted away. I cant power gear a new char...I just dont have the resolve in me anymore

So I will bring my Rogue back to SSL. I have told my nephew I will take him at the end of the month to give me time to take the Paladin off my account for him and for him to help his guild finish off the current encounter they are working on. If blizz wont seperate the paladin he will, with a friend, power level a couple of new chars with the invite a friend thingy.

Basically I WILL level my druid but over a longer period of time, my plan was to gear it over the next few weeks.
For this Tier I will use my Rogue. His gear seems to be about in line with the active raiders here so thats a big plus point.

Regards

Mikki
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Count yourself lucky 2 hav had 9 months break from the noobs tongue out

The solution: Run with pinkies, and hav vent.

My peep of choice is Muzen, i'll never 4get the stoncore run I (and taker i thk it was) ran, wher she told a complaining pug 2 "Go suck my dick!" Vent exploded with laughter.

Vix
Deum
Alt

This app was declined, right?

Kotha
kotha
Officer Alt Char

Welcome back mate, good to see you again.
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Kotha you old Dog.

Good to see you are still around!!! Happy

Seems Raia is on a break hope him and Iri still play.
dacce
Officer

Can't believe your going to let that shandy drinking southern poofter back in :-p

Nice to see you back mate :-)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: