View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: PINKY HATTRICK in 25-Man FIRELANDS!!!

Forum Image

Shannox...Beth'tilac...Lord Rhyolith...DEAD in 1 night

Thankyou to all who attended, great raid leading, and lets hav som more kills on 25man this week!

GO SIGN!

Vix
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Naaais
Alexm
Guildmaster

Nice sketch Vix very apt.....I have to agree was a very nice run last night...some nice one shots, 2% left wipes some nerfs some fun then some more fun and GB repairs where on...what more could you ask.

So lets keep the momentum going and continue signing.

Alex

very kewl Vix !
and yea , a fun night. Even though I dont get how you sods wiped all tuesday night on Lord Rhyolith (nerfs ? what nerfs..)
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Gratz to all involved.

I have to say I logged in yesterday and judging by the PMs and Wisps I have got over the last few days it seems people are all returning at about the same time. Add into that the fact there is obviously a decent team up and ruynning atm and lots of people who were in the LK kill team returning. (Deeth, Canck and I for example)

With 4.3 being annoucened as the Deathwing Raid I think its all falling into place. Below is a list of peoples who Signed for the night we killed LK! MAN I miss Tinyrock!! And all i remember is Canckles endless (friendly) fight with him about AoEing the adds in P1 Happy

So many of those names go back so much further than the LK kill and back in BC and beyond. Most go back to the very begginning of LK when Taker (the Legend!!) joined and changed the way we prepared for raids with a more pro approach that was a little strong at the time. I think I can say whole heartedly that Taker apitomises what RMWP is about, fantastic skill with a laid back attitude.......man I am back a few days as I am almost in tears with the nostalgia.

The only thing missing is Bizz and Lyera!! Where are they? do they pop in anymore? (OBVIOUSLY THERE ARE MEMBERS WHO WERE ACTIVE, ARE OLD BUT JUST COULDNT MAKE IT THAT NIGHT....BUT STILL THAT WAS THE STRONGEST TEAM RMWP EVER FIELDED IMO)

Callúm
Oldrigz
Táker
Ymi
Irinia
Lyera
Zonthor
Arfandel
Golef (Corn)
Hotha
Astrall
Piccalo
Zorlon
Bizzmark
Cancklebiter
Checkov
Scarlie
Snutte (Mumu)
Laralina
Sacravius
Deeth
Míkkí
Adzaxe
Leyah
Loutres
Rokisha
Alexm
Tinyrock
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Bizz and Lyera occasionally pop on (often 2 destroy the economy on their AH alts) but do not raid at all really...much 2 my sadness.

Looked like a damn good team on that LK kill, i try not 2 think about it, sometimes depresses me i missed the final kill because of RL stuff (even if it was the right choice).

Vix
Tha-Taker

aaah mikki always so epic with words

i will never forget those moments but with a main tank dc at the pull it just doubles the experience made on that night xD

but all in all its not just me , count in so many more that made rmwp even beter we did it together as one big family and that is what keeps us running to this day and posibly beyond

last night was an awesome raid and i gotta say we def need more 25 man going ^^ and do our thing , oh and need MOAAAR PINK PARTY's
meeh talk about nostalgia :P
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: