View previous topic :: View next topic  
whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: Feed the Troll.....

Well. Been a long time and nobody seems to have removed my access to the website so I thought I would add a bit of news. (I get nervous if we go a week without somethign new in the news)

As those old know and those new will find out I am the worst forum troll there is. But I have to say that I have found this forum lacking in good troll content for me to read.
RMWP is about being social both in game and on the forums. The forum is more than just a place to check and sign for raids its a place to pop in and chat. Update us with who you are, what you are doing. Tell funny stories or provide links to interesting content and generally a good place to hang out in the down time at work.

So come on people!! Post more!? What do you find funny? What did you see/do that made you laugh. What happened ingame or irl thats worth sharing with the group? Fuck it even if its not worth sharing all the better for this troll Happy

So come on FEED THE TROLL!!!!

Forum Image
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

well zonth got fire kitty staff ^^

whitemikki
Veteran raider

fucking hell Pic. I ask people to feed the troll and you give me a 6 word reply Happy

TIT
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Meh, i troll with pictures, i dont think Zonthors new staff was taken in a very honourable way tongue out

Forum Image

Vix tongue out
whitemikki
Veteran raider

LMAO! Vix you are indeed a legend! Now we can all look like a firecat if you wish.

Use the Potion of Illusion and stand next to him while in cat form and BOOM! Your a firecat too Happy

btw Potion of Illusion is one of the markets I will be stocking in weeks to come Happy
Cancklebiter
Veteran raider

This one time at band camp...
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Tried out the potion of illusion mikki, think Zonthor was jealous, he only goes fire during combat, so when it was over i was left jumping about in super fire kitty as whore watched crying in norm kitty form.

Shame it only lasts a few mins though, unless theres a trick 2 extend that 2 tongue out

Vix
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: