Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deelly

re: App: deelly

The application submitted by deelly is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
dely

Class:
rogue

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Dely/

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
sub/combat

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
alch

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
more than 2 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
idk

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i dont have much raid experience cause i love pvp more but i was doing icc at wotlk , anyway i wanna start pve at catac to everyone needs to start from somewhere btw i got pve gear its not bad :P

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
depens

Reason you want to join RMWP:
when i was on this realm rmwp was active and after years im come back and see rmwp active to and i said to my self this guys are nice and this guild is good to be in

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
oh actualy i cant give answer this question cause im changed my realm today and i dont have guild :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kaan

Nationality:
turkey

istanbul

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
football , hang out , im not wow nerd :P

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
im good geared for pvp and skilled i can help people with arena tactics

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

whitemikki
Veteran raider

re: DECLINED - App: deelly - by Nidhogg1

The app is not bad. But I wouldnt think you re what RMWP is looking foror needs atm.

How much you raid and haw regular are the most important things IMO atm.

Combat spec isnt optimal and you dont have the correct prime glyphs, easily fixed ofc but just observations.

You need 2 Yes or 2 No votes to get in.

If you get in give me a wisp ingame ill help you maximise ya Rogue. I just dont feel you fit the bill
deelly

i wanna start pve from somewhere i got some gear for it to just missing head and shoulder otherones 359 353
btw i love combat cause assasi good after %35 health i love play combat but i can change it if guild need it at somewhere its np and u are right i wasnt care pve glyph much cause im never did raid at catac just zandalari Happy
but everyone starting from somewhere?
btw i love pvp more ofc i wanna be in rmwp cause they are pro players and i can learn smth from ppl and i can teach about pvp to Happy
Who dont wanna be in good ppls guild?
anyway i respect ur ideas Happy

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

I have talked to him before he did his application.

He told me that before he transferred back to SSL, he mainly did pvp and love pvp, and I also told him that we are mainly focus on pve but sometimes we also have people love to do some pvp for fun while not raiding.
He seems a nice person when talking to him. he also told me he would love focus on pve more than pvp in the future.

I have to ask, did you really make up your mind and going to give up what u love the most --> pvp and focus on pve more? : ) I would like to give a yes vote if you are really sure about what you going to play. after all we are a pve guild : ) and only doing some pvp sometimes together for some fun and laugh. : )

btw if you need to talk to whitemikki about rogue class, his in-game rogue name is míkki. (just in case u can not find ''whitemikki'' to talk to).
Nidhogg1
Officer

had a whisp in the middle of a troll run today.
Please keep any comments and such in the application mate.
makes it all that much easier for all of us to evaluate.
deelly

okay then anyway im give up thnx for caring about my apply

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Nidhogg1
Officer

Closing application
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

do not take it wrong, it is just the process of any application, asking question to get to know u better : ). did not think you gonna give up : ( anyways, hope u will find a suitable guild soon : ) and good luck : )
whitemikki
Veteran raider

It is standard practice to ask a question in the application process.

Its a good way to check if a person is checking and gives a crap about there application. Or if there young age makes them impulsive and stroppy and likely to quit at the first sign of trouble.

You fit into the latter my friend, good luck in finding a new guild.

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: