Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kasana

re: App: Kasana - DECLINED

The application submitted by Kasana is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Kasana

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Kasana/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining/Jewelcrafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
77 days 10 hour 47 min 50 sec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Friday saturday

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I raided last time in level 80, but i can make the dps in firelands thats needed.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
it depends on your raiding time

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
No not really

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Becaus i want to come to raids to get better gear and to meet new ppl in wow

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
im not a in a guild right now

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mathias

Nationality:
Denmark

Sørby magle

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Chilling with my friends

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I like wow and i love raiden with nice and kindly ppl, no madness in the air just fun kindly ppl thats what i love about a guild.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Spoldoon
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Kasana - DECLINED - by Tha-Taker

Hello Mathias. Currently we are raiding Firelands on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8:30 - 00:30 server time. Would you be able to attend any of these raids?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

tbh not a very good application mate. No information about you and the shortest answers to every question.

You applied to RMWP before but was declined for being to young....i think....?

Anyway I think i can see two reason that you will propably not get a place in RMWP now.
1, The app is not good enough. We are a social guild and want to know about you as well as your char. It looks like the sort of app you would cut and paste to as many guild as pos in hope of accepting.
2, You cant raid on the days we raid. As far as i am know we are not looking for any social people unless they are RL friends of current members.

When applying to a guild be friendly, tell them about yourself and what you want from the guild. It helps.

Mikki

PS please ignore my website rank, I am not an Officer anymore. You will need 2 YEs/No votes from Officers but tbh you may not get them. Its obvious you are not monitoring this app.
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Hi, if you could tell us alittle more about yourself and your wow experience, it would help at least. take in the advice above, and answer peeps questions. Atm i leaning heavily 2wards no vote.

Vix
Zonthor
Vice Guildmaster

I am gonna vote no simply on the fact that you cant raid on any of our main raiding days. You also didnt put much about yourself into the application like mikki and vix already mentioned.

1 more no vote, or 2 yes votes needed.

No responses at all, cant raid when we raid.

/no vote - app declined.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: