Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Palaionius

re: App: Palaionius

The application submitted by Palaionius is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Ionius

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Ionius/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
No

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Protection

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
None

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
6-8 months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
Any day after 21:00 server time

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
As tank, not many, have cleared most wotlk and cata with dps, but only tanked BWD. Have tanked most of woltk, but only at 85.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
None, unless away at work

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Not really, making a palatank?

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Looking for a more experienced and well established guild that raid primarily.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Cenarion Serpents, raid team has crumbled, the guild consists mainly now a days of pvp players.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jonny

Nationality:
British

England

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
XBox, music, reading

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Ive been told im a good tank, now i want to see if i can actually get a good raid team behind me and complete some end game content.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Clurie
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Palaionius - by Piccalo

I'm a bit confused and concerned about your answer to the dualspec question. In armory it shows that you do have dualspec Retri, so I assume you meant you're just not willing to raid in your offspec at all?

In any case, I don't believe we're looking to recruit a tank at the moment, and we are melee heavy as well. So I am leaning towards "no" right now.

Hi, thanks for the reply,

To be honest I only use this character to tank, I completely forgot I had retri specc, only reason I filled out protection in the 'duelspecc' field is because I didnt think it would process as I left it blank. I am willing to fill any space available, but as I mentioned I only tank so my dps and healing isnt great at all.

Regarding raids I am aware that you are not recruiting tanks, but I would like to join on the simple basis to learn and progress if the chance arises, I recently dungeoned with a member of yours, DK by the name of Bruttenbruno. He told me to apply and would vouch for me.

Now I leave the decision in your hands, take care.

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Ok. All I got from your application mate is that you are called Johnny, You have a pally Tank and you want to join RMWP because your current raid team is dead.

For a social guild like us a "just the facts" application is far to bland. We currently have 4 MS tanks and a few who will Tank as backup when/if we are short.

We have a very strong Melee team as well. We have a couple of Pallys and a returning player who will soon rejoin the raiding team as well.

I am not as Officer anymore but I would be suprised is you app was accepted in its current state especially considering the only two rolls you can fill are overflowing already.

Mikki
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

There are two big problems with you being able to join RMWP, i am affraid to say. We are not looking for a paladin tank, I really cant get any kind of feeling about what type of peep you are. Another melee would also not be a option really atm, shame your not a healer tongue out

Sorry, but its a /no vote from me

You need 2 yes or no votes to pass/fail app.

Vix
Spoldoon
Officer

Quote:
Regarding raids I am aware that you are not recruiting tanks, but I would like to join on the simple basis to learn and progress if the chance arises, I recently dungeoned with a member of yours, DK by the name of Bruttenbruno. He told me to apply and would vouch for me.

I'll be honest mate applying to a raid guild as a tank is going to be very hard. Most raid guilds tend to have established tanks and in most cases if they need an extra tank they will recruit internally for them. There are situations where there are few tanks available but they are rare, so I'd advise getting familiar with your off spec and be prepared to use it more often.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

I'm gonna be voting NO just for thins that people have pointed out already:-

* Were good on tanks already and if were short we have people with OS tanks ready geared.

* Were already heavy on the melee DPS.

* Starting wednesday were looking to start Heroic Firelands 25 man we've waited so long to get 25 mans on the roll again we cant really afford set backs.

I'm sorry but application is declined.

Wish you luck on your tanking and the guild you get into.

Regards Piccalo

Palaionius

Ok thanks anyway

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: