Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
damieon warlock
Raider

re: App: årthes dk

The application submitted by årthes dk is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
damieon

Class:
warlock

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Damieon/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
afflic/des

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
taliour, enchant

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
40 days 26 hours

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3-5

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
all classic wow raid all tbc raid all wotlk raid and bwd bot
(i've been raiding since classic wow)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
late thursday

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I want to see raid content of the game with a strong social guild

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
cyber army folded cenerian serpants stoped raiding curent nija hkz its a pvp guild and want to start raiding

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Duncan Morton

Nationality:
English

England

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
work and hockey

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
i know my class well and some people already in the guild

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Kesur
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - App: årthes dk - by Tha-Taker

Just for reference - Previous Application : http://www.rmwp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6825641&gid=37895&gid=37895

Best of luck
Kesur

Hi Mate

Can you reply to this post to prove you are monitoring it this time?

But tbh we do need another locky

Mikki
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

We may be a raiding guild, but we are also a social, vocal bunch, abit more about you would be a help. Whats your most funniest/memorable moment in wow? (for example)

Abit of personal input can go a long way
Vix
damieon warlock
Raider

Kesur wrote:
Just for reference - Previous Application : http://www.rmwp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6825641&gid=37895&gid=37895

Best of luck
Kesur

It was yea about 2 days after that i had probs with work and so on
damieon warlock
Raider

whitemikki wrote:
Hi Mate

Can you reply to this post to prove you are monitoring it this time?

But tbh we do need another locky

Mikki

answer that on the 1st comment again sorry for the mess around good to know u need a lock i kno the class and im ready to raid
damieon warlock
Raider

Fizbandimus wrote:
We may be a raiding guild, but we are also a social, vocal bunch, abit more about you would be a help. Whats your most funniest/memorable moment in wow? (for example)

Abit of personal input can go a long way
Vix

best kinda of guild im still chatting with cen serpents and have a laugh with them
damieon warlock
Raider

If u have any other questions just shout them out im happy to answer just catch me online we and have a chat if u like (damieon)
venke/doomforge
Veteran raider

Hi Duncan,

Someone will get back to u shortly.
I see u are currently loged out with your pvp gear,would u mind loging out on your pve gear next time?
Th reason for this... we started heroic 25mans.Meaning we are not on our normal 25man farmingscedual.

Best of luck on the app.

Venke
damieon warlock
Raider

venke/doomforge wrote:
Hi Duncan,

Someone will get back to u shortly.
I see u are currently loged out with your pvp gear,would u mind loging out on your pve gear next time?
Th reason for this... we started heroic 25mans.Meaning we are not on our normal 25man farmingscedual.

Best of luck on the app.

Venke

alot of my gear is pvp i have 10 firelands items but average 18-20k dps
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Well, you are trying 2 reply (even if i dont get a good feel of the type of peep you r), and i can now see your pve gear (as venke pointed out b4 with u loggin in pvp), so thats a plus. You have alot of pvp items still, hopefully you would work on this.

I am somewhat unsure tbh, but am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for a trial period at RMWP.

/yes vote

You need 2 yes or 2 no votes to pass/fail application to the guild. Whatever happens, good luck.

Vix
Spoldoon
Officer

I'm a little bit uncomfortable with the amount of PVP gear you're wearing if I'm honest, but the 384 ruthless head and shoulders are probably better than 353 troll ones due to the sheer amount of intellect they have on them. Bracer and trinket can be switched for 365/378 gear quite easily though so they should be high priority along with Hyjal/Therazane enchants in my opinion.

My main concern is that you are massively under hit capped for raiding, I am skeptical that you could pull 20k dps in a raid given that your hit rating is roughly 9% and the cap is 17%.

If you're granted a trial it'll probably be tough as we're attempting heroic firelands progression.
damieon warlock
Raider

Spoldoon wrote:
I'm a little bit uncomfortable with the amount of PVP gear you're wearing if I'm honest, but the 384 ruthless head and shoulders are probably better than 353 troll ones due to the sheer amount of intellect they have on them. Bracer and trinket can be switched for 365/378 gear quite easily though so they should be high priority along with Hyjal/Therazane enchants in my opinion.

My main concern is that you are massively under hit capped for raiding, I am skeptical that you could pull 20k dps in a raid given that your hit rating is roughly 9% and the cap is 17%.

If you're granted a trial it'll probably be tough as we're attempting heroic firelands progression.

ok thanks guys just so u know im going to be spending as much time as i can to get pve items now and trinks ect if anyone wants to give me a hand would be gr8, hope to talk to u guys soon =)
damieon warlock
Raider

Spoldoon wrote:

ok i have changed some gems an items do u think this is any better?
whitemikki
Veteran raider

damieon warlock wrote:
Spoldoon wrote:

ok i have changed some gems an items do u think this is any better?

Hi Mate. Ok a few things......

You gear looks better thanks for sorting that,

You are giving me the creeps mate. Please if you are going to Quote peoples questions to reply use the "Quote" button provided so it looks like this reply and is easier to follow.

But you are monitoring your APP and that for me shows you want to get in and hopefully that will be enough to get you in.

@Officers
This app is now old and this chap has waited long enough for a answer and been prompt with replies to people queries. I think a Yes vote is in order but at the moment any form of answer will do.

Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: