View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
dacce
Officer

re: What's Up

Hiya guys and gals

Just popped on to check the forums and caught this thread

Just out of curiosity how many of the original RMWP are still active ? Or last logged on in the last 6 months ?

The thing about a Guild Transfer if I've picked up correctly is that the whole infrastructure of the guild would move, name, bank, rating and rep. Pinkies who wished to move as well would just move the toons that they wanted to at X cost. Anyone who wished to stay on SSL would be left with a level 1 clone of the guild.

To be honest the guild history (that's viewable) has only been on the go recently, all the Gold the tight Scotish person has horded has only come over the last couple of years so if people wanted to stay on SSL with the Guild then it would only be fair to leave X% of the GB funds

At the end of the day this Guild was created so friends could play together in a "pink" environment, it's the people that make that environment not the name but that name does stand for what this guild means and it's only right that if a transfer does go ahead the name goes with it, the only question is does the history go as well or does it start anew. To answer that I think that first we need to know for certain if a realm transfer is to take place and if yes then when and what date, once that is decided then the rest of the issues can be sorted.

Lord Deeth
Boss of CoD
Shiendra
Hittman1
Raider

Quote:
http://eu.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_GB&articleId=54465&pageNumber=1&searchQuery=Guild+Services+FAQ

i understand that you would move to a server with a bigger population.

but the problem that pp will be inactive will be the same on a bigger server.
i played on stormreaver before i joined RMWP,
when a new expansion packs come out the server is full, same for a new patch.
and after a few weeks again almost no person is playing.

on my side i don't get used to the shaman class.
and i want to bring in my druid ( who was my main before, and still on stormreaver)
if you plan to move the guild i will not move my shaman, but instead move my druid to the new server,
and i am not i the mood to pay 2 time a character transfer.

you will always have ppl who just don't want/(can't) pay the money to transfer their characters and will stay behind.

Spoldoon
Officer

Hittman1 wrote:

i understand that you would move to a server with a bigger population.

but the problem that pp will be inactive will be the same on a bigger server.
i played on stormreaver before i joined RMWP,
when a new expansion packs come out the server is full, same for a new patch.
and after a few weeks again almost no person is playing.

Stormreaver is in an even worse position than SSL judging from websites that track sever population. SSL has roughly 5000 recorded players while Stormreaver barely has 1000.
Kesur
Veteran raider

Spoldoon wrote:

Stormreaver is in an even worse position than SSL judging from websites that track sever population. SSL has roughly 5000 recorded players while Stormreaver barely has 1000.

Are you sure spoon? I'm pretty sure when I was last online stormreaver was put as "High" population? might have been looking at the wrong realm but I have a druid there and the population generally seems good.

From what I've seen on my druid (although it is horde) I would have also suggested this is one we could look in to.

The tracking sites aren't 100% reliable so it's entirely possible that the information is not accurate.

edit: WoWProgress has stormreaver at a population of 14k.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: