Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
thelastpope
Raider

re: App: thelastpope

The application submitted by thelastpope is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Infidel

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Infidel/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration and Balance

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Mining (I'll delete it and take Inscription) and leveling Herbalism

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
7 days, 5 hours, 36 minutes, 36 seconds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Raided since WoTLK, and all in Cata, don't have a proof of that since my main account got hacked and I wasn't able to retrieve it back so I bough new acc and started this char. :)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Well, Wednesdays from like 18 to 20:15, I have heart problems and I have to go on controls

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Well, first because my bro Fibielf, said that you guys are best dudes ever and you guys are a professional raiders so I heard you are in need of ppl, and I thought you could use a dude who'd keep everyones green bar full Happy And since because of my heart I musn't get angry or anything I will always be an optimist that will keep everyones good attitude even if raid doesn't go as planned. :)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
First Homeland, well no one is raiding there anymore and that stuff Happy)
And atm I am in Endymión, the guild seems well, kinda, it was too many ungeared players and they kinda lack ppl for raids..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nenad Viskovic

Nationality:
Serbian

Lukicevo, Serbia

17, dinging 18 on 6th December Happy P.S. You all are invited to party :)

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Well, mostly study or go drive my motorcycle and play guitar with my bend :)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Yeah well, regarding my gear and professions it will be cool in just few days and I well that'd be it. It's fine if you don't trust me about my stolen account I mean.. Well, thank you in foward for checking this and hope to see ya in game Happy)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Kesur
Veteran raider

re: Re: App: thelastpope

I like this app, looks like he made a good effort. And friends and family are usually welcome in the guild.
You are currently missing a couple of gems, but I understand that you can feel reluctant to spend a load of gold on blue gear.

But the most important question...
thelastpope wrote:

17, dinging 18 on 6th December Happy P.S. You all are invited to party Happy

Will there be cake?

Kesur

Hehe, yeah, I thought I should save most of my money for super cool epic gear, which I will get soon. Happy
Lol, there's gonna be few actually so everyone can eat as much as they can Happy
Not to mention the booze.. :D (Don't take me wrong, I can't drink so it's all for guests)
dezot
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: thelastpope - by Piccalo

boose is overrated cake is not!
thelastpope
Raider

Yeah , I kinda overrated booze, but I if you see the cake, in person, I think you'd change your mind.. Happy
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Hiya there, I really like the work you put into your application, which means more to my decision that anything else. We could certainly do with an extra healz, but lazer chickens are also low, how would you feel about this? I am quessing resto is your main-spec as it has glyphs (although you should get glyph of wild growth b4 raiding;p). I am abit concerned about time spent on your druid, is this your main or an alt I wonder, doesn't feel loved, but the new account explains most of that. Just my ramblings here, got a headache, but do your best 2 understand me and respond (but so far I like what i am seeing)

Vix
thelastpope
Raider

Heeey, hehe Happy) Well, I can be lazer chicken if you want me to, but if possible I'd like to stay an old tree that will keep everyones green bar full 'cuz that just my thing, you know and it's cool btw.. I enjoy doing it Happy Yeah Resto is main and , forgot about that one, no worries I'll buy it right away Happy Yeah this is my main on this account but on last one druid was also the main, so I kinda have healed LK and Cata and that.. No need to worry 'bout my expirience Happy
Hey dude, relax, np Happy Ah nasty thing, you should take some aspirin and lay down for few hours, think that will help you Happy Yeeey I'm glad to hear that
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Lol, okies, u need 2 gear like a maniac 2 b ready for 4.3, and i am sure u will b more than welcome in the healing team (used 2 snuggle there alot myself tongue out ), but happy for you 2 come have som pink raid funzies on a trial basis.

Yes Vote 2 trial from me.

You need 2 yes vote to get a trial or 2 no vote 2 be declined a trial at RMWP

Good luck
Vix
thelastpope
Raider

re: Re: App thelastpope

Dude, Imma gonna gear like quadrate maniac :D Hehe, thanks man Happy
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Yes vote off me seems very active on forum answered the question all round good app

Welcome to RMWP please read and sign the CoC

Piccalo

thelastpope
Raider

re: Re: App thelastpope

Yaaaaaaay hehe Okay will do Happy And thanks Happy
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: