Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eciap

re: App: Eciap

The application submitted by Eciap is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Eciap

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Eciap/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
retribution, healing

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
none

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
1 week

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
when im of level everyday

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
ive never done a reaid but hope to do it with a experienced guild that can show me the ropes

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
none

Reason you want to join RMWP:
because i have heard of them and known them to be a great guild

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
avatars of torment-just didnt feel like i could accomplish anything with them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny Paice

Nationality:
British

Milton Keynes

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
playing football

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

re: Eciap

My names Danny and ive been playing wow for about a week now properly, i used to play on my uncles account when i lived with him and had a level 62 rogue. i can have a laugh and a joke and willing to help any guild member in need of anything at all.

im a dwarf paladin with holy and retribution spec, i do alot of dungeons so know my way around them and will be up for a run whenever someone asks or needs me.

i cant really judge my own personality but i hope i can get along with everyone and have a good time becasue thats whats rmwp is all about.
dezot
Officer

hi mate, first of all u seem like a kewl guy to me.. but atm were lookin for raiders to join our ranks (lvl 85 and havin basic gear) and i think were pretty much filled on melee (not sure though), second considering ure age mind that we raid from 20.30 till 00.30 this is a problem for most players ure age i think with school and all. just givin my two penny's here, u'll need a Yes vote from 2 officers to get a trail position
Alexm
Guildmaster

Thanks for applying to join RMWP. Your application will be reviewed and further questions may be asked, so be sure to check back on a regular basis.

Alex

Just going to throw my opinion in on this one. From what I understand this is your first character to make it to this level so there's still lots of things in the game that you haven't experienced or learned about yet. Take your time, relax and just enjoy the ride to 85 and when you get there spend some time to learn more about your character. Along the way you might decide to swap to another character or you might decide that you don't like how a paladin plays at level 85 so there's no point trying to rush your way into raiding. Learn to walk before you try to run.

The Dragon Soul raid will be out in a week or two and I think it would be unrealistic to expect you to be ready for that. The guild is very accomodating when taking on new and inexperienced players but applying @ level 73 is a rather extreme case. On top of that I believe we're closed on recruitment for Paladin DPS at the moment but an officer would have to confirm that.
Arkanuz-geb
Officer

Even thou you don´t get accepted right away m8, I am happy to take some of my lvl 70´s out of the closet to level up with you.. Contact Arkanuz in game. I have warlock, priest and hunter at 70 and paladin at 74, rouge at 80 .. so take a pick.

regards,
Ark
Spoldoon
Officer

No further comments from the applicant so I'd suggest this application be declined.
Arkanuz-geb
Officer

I concur
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: