Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Application Archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Silencio1
Raider

re: Mesiah

Level:

Character name:
Mesiáh

Class:
Warrior

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Mesi%C3%A1h/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Prot and Fury

Are you willing to respec/change talents/re-glyph if the guild needs you to?:
Yes

Professions::
Miner and BS

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
8days and 7hours ..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week can you raid?:
3 ( mostly weekends )

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Have been in FL and BH alot. but have also been in ICC10-25

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
monday to thursday will be little hard, cuz i need early up for work (: but if you need me.. ill do my best to show up

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
KINGSLAYER! :D

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Im in, but account dont work on this webside.. so im trying with an application insteed (:

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
cant remember :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank Larsen

Nationality:
DK

Sjælland

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Work (:

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
nothing speciel (:

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Jump to: