View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alexm
Guildmaster

re: Wednesday raid spaces left

Forum Image

Spaces available for Wednesdays Raid Go Sign...

Are we going to just do normal from this week?

We can do Ultraxion no problem. I know not everyone has 4pc yet but I am sure we can prioritise Tokens to people who need and not allow people to upgrade RF Tier untill all have there 4pc.

Just my 2p,
Mikki
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Tanks need 4 sets atleast i feel maybe healers and some dpsi believe but prioritise tanks first

whitemikki
Veteran raider

The tanks could do with it for HC.

We can prioritise the normal Tier drops to Tank>Healers. We will still kill 5 bosses at least so about 8 Tier drops per week to finish off 4 pcs for people who lack.

I dont think my brain can handle RF much longer and we are ready to kill the last 3 bosses we jut need the attempts and practice. It was stated we needed to do RF to get enough DPS to beat Ultraxion, he went down last week with a less than optimal DPS unit.

Mikki
Spoldoon
Officer

It's always been my opinion that we've technically been geared enough to kill Ultraxion for quite some time, it's simple a case of people needing to step up to the challenge on an individual level, and for whatever reason a lot of people have struggled with that.

I agree that if we put our heads together and get a few solid nights of progression the next bosses should go down without too much trouble, as long as people keep signing and can maintain their focus. We've barely had 5 genuine attempts at Blackhorn in 25 man and we've already pushed him to phase 2 so I think that proves something.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: