View previous topic :: View next topic  
SSL Rokisha
Officer

re: MEETING

Forum Image

ATTENTION

There will be a meeting on Thursday the 15th of march regarding the guild transfer. It is wished that all who can attend, do attend. There is much to be discussed.

pls if ure attending go SIGN on rapid raid so we will have a general idea of who's comming and who might missed the message so we can makke some efforts in trying to reach those peeps
meeting will be at raid time 20.30
the point is to have as much members in general (from officers to trails)there since this will affect all
regards zot
Dougle
Raider

Hope you guys don't mind but I'll be attending too. I know my shaman hasn't been played for a while but I still consider myself a pinkie.

Also, as a silvermoonian, I will be able to offer some insight to the realm / answer any questions you may have about the server too :-)

See you all there guys

Stay Pink now!!

dezot
Officer

ofc man no probs evry member is welcome!!
Omil
Raider

Amagad, we're moving? I don't even know the address.
I'll have to see if I can make it to the meeting. I'll let you know.

Lïriel

My feelings are well known on the subject.

I will try and be online on the 15th and urge all people to make an effort. Even if you are inactive if there is a chance you will be active again it will effect you.

From a raiding perspective there is no doubt a move will be positive. I have played on 2 top servers in the past and pugs went firther progression wise that 95% of guild on this server. To keep a 25 man raiding team a move is essential. From a raiding perspective I actually think discussion is pointless as there is no rational reason to stay. But Raiding is not the most important thing and there are many thinsg outside raiding that need discussing.

If the meeting is to have structure and not decend into farce it will need chairing properly. Is Alex able to make it?
dezot
Officer

me,ymiko and picc planned the meeting on the 15th so alex could join since he will be leaving on the 18th and i aggree we will be needing structure in this meeting or it will be" chaos so officers will need to step up Happy
Spoldoon
Officer

I've been extremely inactive as of late but I have been reading the site and I will make myself available on the 15th for the meeting.
Dougle
Raider

Can i suggest some kind of agenda for the meeting? It will help make it run a lot more smoothly.

It could look something like:

Open
Introductions / Rollcall (chair etc)
1. problems we have now on SSL and how a move could help.
2. Realm type choice, Pro's / Con's (including things like population balance)
3. Timescale - How soon should we realistically be looking to move?
4. (my personal favourite) Silvermoon....what experience have members had of the server - elaborate...feedback and criticisms etc
5. Any questions and / or concerns (regarding anything discussed so far, transfer fees, any other stuff that springs to mind)
6. summary
Close.

Obviously it doesn't have to be exactly like that, just an idea / example of how it could be structured.

Just a thought, hope you guys don't mind Happy

Matt.

Miradel
Raider

Upcoming idea to change realm makes me ask a questions. Does it actually help us...is it worth at all to take a risk. Lucky quess is that we have 10-15 active players ready to move immediately. It means we are shortige of 10 - 15 raiders. It is necessary to recruit them in new location. As main problem is that ppl are tired from that raids content....its hardly LOT of raidhungry ppl awaible. ....and new recruits must be experienced, geared , mature and accseptable by guild. How long it takes to be ready for 25m raid? A month i think...even more (you don´t take everyone who applied) It is actually building a NEW guild. Do everyone have a patience for that? I have seen 6 guilds broken under my feet with similar reasons. (Omnia, Legacy, Covenant, Timeless Souls, Banish, The Reckoners..+ some names I don´t remember) In many cases bunch of ppl changed faction or realm. Is some1 heard about them? NO.... After some efforts to rebuild something they scattered between different guilds. As I am just a trial member.....my vote is "weak"..
But this is my opinion about the matter.
Dougle
Raider

the only thing i can promise you guys is that IF your choice is Silvermoon, you have 8 - 9 people from my guild ready to raid with you. I have:

Héimdall - Prot Pally (me) 396
Icuil - Prot Warrior 396 (has MANY geared alts too)
Fizbann - Arcane / Fire mage 397
Mhajor - Resto / Ele Shammy 395
Fayeth - Resto Druid 395
Zalfa - Disc / Shadow Priest 395 (394 equipped)
Yemira - Lock 386
WrathÎx - Ret Pally 395 (393 equipped)
Heartrender - Fury Warrior 388 (386 equipped)

I use a few regular PUGS for the raid group too, hunters and rogues usually.
Hope this helps alleviate any concerns about not being able to raid when the move happens :-)

Loutres
Veteran raider

Ill be there!!

i will be there and free some time for the move

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Ive got in touch with irinia hes gonna try and be there and hes gonna tell leyah aswell

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Team - I am so sorry I did not make the meeting - internet at home is down. I tried via 3g but it was a no go.

Sounds like a decision has been made.

Well Done

Jump to: