Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Plunda

re: App: Plunda

The application submitted by Plunda is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Plunda

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
I will post a link when the armoury is back up

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Protection

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Alc - 141 JC - 185 Currently leveling new ones

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
79 Days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
WOTLK Experience - ICC Cleared, Ulduar Cleared, Naxx cleared
Cataclysm Experience - 12/12 5/13 HC 7/7 FL 3/7 HC FL 8/8 DS

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I can raid all days if nessersary

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Im please with myself for all the HC bosses what ive have killed for the first time wih my previous killed as they are a big achievement and took many attempts to do so. Also i am happy for getting my achievement to win 300 Areans and get my tabard of brute force Happy

Reason you want to join RMWP:
RMWP are a successful raiding guild and i can imagine take raiding serious and focus on taking down progression boss in DS and in the future and i am exactly the same ad this is why RMWP is the perfect guild for me.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Corruptions on Thunderhorn server was my previous guild and i left due to the fact people started falling out and unfortunately the GM disbanded the guild and stopped playing wow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke Bottomley

Nationality:
UK British

Blackpool, England

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I live to keep fit as my job entails working hard for long hours at a time so i like to go running, cycling and swimming. I also like to go wathc LIverpool play football often. One of my main hobbies is pets, i have 2 dogs fish, lizards the lot its a mad house :)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I am a punctual Player and manage my time very well, I am confident in things i do whether that be in a raiding situation or in real life. Also i am motivated for example. If we have spent a raid night wiping on a HC boss i will still have the motivation next raid night to keep at the boss and be positive so that we can kill it. ALways keep a positive attitude.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
luke_bottomley@yahoo.com

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: DECLINED - App: Plunda - by Piccalo

ive found your armory mate
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Plunda/advanced

Can I ask is this main or alt?

dezot
Officer

llack of response is lack of interest a NO vote from me
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

I 2nd that zot NO from me to

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum