Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ouuz
Raider

re: App: Ouuz

The application submitted by Ouuz is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Ouuz

Class:
Holy Priest

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Ouuz/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Shadow atm for daylies

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring/Enchanting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
I have played since vanilla,156days

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
3 days but more if needed

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I have played this game since vanilla so i cant remember them all. But up to wotlk it was semi hardcore and all content was cleared in SSC before the big nerf. In wotlk there was more like casual but still cleared. Cataclysm was a bit of dissapointment and the raiding was on casual state. But Panda really got my raiding sense back :)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I can raid most of the days but prefer not to raid Fri/Sat due to spending time with the kids.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Killed Lady Vasj before blizz nerfed her. Singel healed OS3D before nerfed totaly. ZA 10men timeruns and got the real Bear mount. Outside Wow,hmm let me se.. My kids :)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
First of all i noticed the guildname on wowprogress and i was interrested,fun name thou. 2 kills already,that means there is ppl who knows how to step out of thing that hurts Happy Your raidtimes suits me perfect and i think i can help the guild progress thru mop.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Cant name all of them but the reason why im leaving my previous guild is they promised raidspot in mop,ill did help out with reqruiting and they reqruited a raidleader who gave all healing spots to friends.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Per Lindberg

Nationality:
Swedish

Gothenburg

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Family/Icehockey

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
This apply also considers my girlfrined whos is a Warlock with same experience as me. So you can basicly read this apply twice part from the last rows,she is a female and her name is Jessica:) We have 2 girls age 4 and 7,thats why the late raidtimes suits us well. We are both raiders and will fight for a raidspot,we know it dosent come granted :)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
perlindberg@live.com

dezot
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Ouuz - by Piccalo

hi ouuz,
i'm loving your aplication
but just want to clarify that we are not a hardcore or semi hardcore raiding guild, We put having fun still above making progress. If that is what ure seeking i dont see any problem in giving u and ure wifing a trail period in the guild. YES vote from me (u will need 2 YES votes from officers to start ure trail period)
p.s can ure wife make an official apply aswell pls (to make it official for site acces and all..)
regards
zotjoeng
Ouuz
Raider

Hey zotjoeng

Having fun and making progress suits us fine m8 Happy I will tell my gf to make an official apply and hand it in tomorrow aswell then.

Cheers Ouuz
Aaron/Skantis/Wugu

yay more for parents club , i also have a 4 year old girl really like app , parents = 99% maturity

like like like

Treat people how u want to be treated and the world would be a better place to live.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

yes of me already talked in game

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum