Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tiger29

re: App: tiger29

The application submitted by tiger29 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
tigsy

Class:
druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tigsy/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
No

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
n/a

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
alchemy/inscription

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
6/7hc firelands, 8/8 ds hc 4/16 mv

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
frid sat eve an sund afternoons

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I decorated someones house for free

Reason you want to join RMWP:
to raid during the week and have fun

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
been in a couple 25 man guilds left as did not enjoy my time in them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CEL

Nationality:
british

uk

female

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
stroke my cats ;)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I am a reliable healer who comes prepared

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
teerena@coldfury.co.uk

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: DECLINED - App: tiger29 - by Piccalo

Ello "Crazy Cat Lady"

Thanks for applying and taking a little looksee at RMWP, you seem pretty good peep from what I can see from your app, looking for fun and raids, which is all good in my book.

However, I will be pretty straight with you and give you a good idea of the situation since you probably want to heal. Currently we only do 10man's until enough peeps are ready/joined to do 25man, and there are alot of healers about. Aready main-spec healers are having to dps alot of the time(myself included) and so I wonder how you feel about that?

We dont seem to have many druid healerz atm, as far as I can tell, so thats a bonus for 25man perhaps, and I totally understand if you just want to heal, but I felt I should be honest about the situation.

That said, if your okay with them problems until 25man - hopefully we'll balance out by then - then thats great. But I felt you should know

I'll hold my vote until you reply, see how you feel
Vix wink
whitemikki
Veteran raider

Aye the common problem with a guild like ours is getting the 25 man team ready. Historically (IE the last two expansions) the quicker regular people get going and have a 10 man raiding team up and running within a week or two of expansion going live but it generally takes 2 months until 25 mans go.

I as an example usually am ready to Raid around early to Mid december but I am a little ahead of that schedule this time around.

If you are willing to do the jobs required until the 25 man team can be put together then I cant see a problem with your app. IF DPS'ing in the meantime is a problem then it probably best to give us a miss.

That being said you have good experience and I think you could fit in well to our team when its up and as Vix says the guild has healers but Druid seem to be a hole so when the 25 mans gather pace you will be healing. Its about helping the team until its time.
Clurie
Officer

Good app in general, but right now it’s not uncommon for 40-50% of people online in the guild to be mainspec healers (60% as I’m writing this)… Aside from healers having to DPS, we have significant gear diffusion with no healer truly geared.

In my opinion, we are unable to accept any mainspec healer. We could take several DPSers with offspec healing to place our bets safe for when we get 25 mans out, but not mainspec healers unless things change when we get a good picture of activity for 25 man.

Really like the app, however (simply reiterating), you will very likely be required to dps in raids at the present time until our 25 mans are running in full stead again.

If that's not a problem for you and you're wiling to put the effort in to help others out then I think you could be a very good asset as you have lots of experience and seems you've played for some time...and the fact that you say you wanna have fun makes me warm and fuzzy...

kind regards and good luck,

Just so you know you'll need 2 officers to vote yes for acceptance for trial and 2 officers to vote no for declination.

peace

WHAT IS THIS!! Are you saying i cant heal with my Rogue?

Bastards!! I quit.

As for this app the lack of replying shows an app that isnt being watched. Probably spread there bullets wide and hope for yes'shes from somewhere.

I urge a no vote due to lack of responce.

And I dont give two monkeys what you guys say I am rogue healing!!.
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

NO vote sorry like mikki said lack of response means lack of intrest

SSL Rokisha
Officer

sounds chill, NO vote from me also

re: re

I could not get into my account, had to reactivate old one.

Sorry I do not enjoy dps and am rather bad at it aswell.as you are clearly not seeking healers I will move on.

You may want to update your recruitment needs to save others wasting time also.

Thanks
whitemikki
Veteran raider

a good point well made. I am sure someone will give it a look over.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum