Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Limpa
Raider

re: App: Limpa

The application submitted by Limpa is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Khira

Class:
Rogue

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/thunderhorn/Khira/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
DPS PvE/DPS PvP:>

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Herbalism 600, Inscription 600

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
In last game Cata:
BwD 5/6 Hc
BoT 1/5 Hc
TFW 2/2 Normal
FL 6/7 Hc
DS 8/8 Hc

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
friday and saturday, RL activities

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
My biggest achieve in game is maybe when I first killed Sartharion for the first time. That was the time when I opened my eyes for raiding since it was the first encounter I ever done in my WoW-career

Reason you want to join RMWP:
First reason why I want to join is that you seems like a stable guild with progress. You have good raid times that fits me perfect and ofc that I want to get back raiding with I guild I hopefully will fit in. I also have to mention your name, you can't miss it and it's so awesome tbh =)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Reborn - In the end of DS the GM announced that he was going to do other things irl so he wouldn't be playing anymore, so the guild disbanded and we had to find other guilds.

Ambience - A new started raiding guild with friends in hope to get some progress. 2 weeks into MoP the GM decided to change realm, so there wouldn't be any raiding with Ambience in MoP.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Linus

Nationality:
Sweden

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Studying IT focused network, else hang out with friends, working out at gym

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Well been playing on my rogue since I first started playing WoW (during TBC) so it's always been my main so I know rogues very well. I will keep playing on my rogue until WoW ends so I will stay around in game for a while :)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
linarn92@hotmail.com

SSL Rokisha
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Limpa - by dezot

Very nice application.
Though I spent very very little time talking to you in game you seem very easy going which we certainly like to see in applicants.
Your experience is also very nice and close to a lot of the members in this guild.

Two things I just want to clarify/ask you.
Firstly - This is NOT nor will it ever be a "hardcore" raiding guild. We do have a focus on raiding but we have a focus on fun when in those raids over progress. We will however always try to go all the way!
Secondly - I notice that you're on a different server, I am guessing you would be transferring which is a big ask of anyone!
If you understand this and still want your application to be further considered then I am fairly confident that we will offer you a trial place.

You will need 2 YES votes from an officer to gain a trial place in the guild, or two NO votes from an officer to end the application process.

Good luck
peace

Hardcore or not doesn't really matter tbh, looking for a guild who's having fun while raiding so you can enjoy the game to maximum Happy

Yes I'm ready to migrate asap if/when I get a trial spot. Playing on a dying server atm so won't stay there anyway and I hope to find peace on Silvermoon instead ^^
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

Im going to vote YES nice app but nice to see a rogue beat mikki in DPS other than my rogue tongue out

dezot
Officer

agreeing with picc and roki YES vote
/w and officer ingame for a guild inv
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum