Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Turin7
Raider

re: App: Turin7

The application submitted by Turin7 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Turín

Class:
Paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Tur%C3%ADn/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Retri/Retri(pvp)

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Blacksmithing/Engineering

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
4-5

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
My raiding days are dated back in vanilla.Was in the group of the 3rd realm kill of Ragnaros followed up by Nefarian.We did not manage to kill C'Thun (wipes at 15%)and killed 1st boss in Naxxramas.In Tbc i was more focused in pvp because my guild was not active at that time.Did some pugs in SSC and TK though to get my Stormherald for pvp.In wotlk i cleared the continent in normal mode and did some heroic killings.In cata also cleared the continent on normal mode and quitted due to my job in May before the guild cleared Ds hc mode.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
I have a problem with Tuesdays and Thursdays due to my kickboxing practice.But i can skip 1 day out of the week if required.

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
I am glad i got the It's over nine thousand! and did somebody order a knuckle sandwich?As well as my Vanilla raiding ones.Outside of wow well i study economics in a university in Athens.Working as a waiter.I have a girlfriend AND i play wow soo yeah pretty proud of them :D /success kid

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I have been searching for a guild since the start of the expansion and i saw your guild in wowprogress.com i gave a look at your website and you gave me the impression of a fun friendly guild which also raids.And i really want to be a part of it again since i had that in most of wow but not now when most of RL friends quitted.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
1)Shadows:Left cause of the guildmaster quitting wow and the guild dying. 2)Needjaz:Twillight's Hammer Horde guild.Played with Real life friends there and left cause they quitted wow as well. 3)Group Therapy:Formed by the officers of Shadows.Left cause at the end of Cata they quitted wow for Diablo III. 4)Origin:Current guild i am in.I joined as a pvper here and i don't participate in the raids so i don't think it's of great importance.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jason

Nationality:
Greek

Greece/Athens

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Nothing!When i log out i sleep!Kidding ofc :D hmm let's see.I have my kickboxing practice.I watch football and basketball.Hanging out with my girlfriend and friends.Attending my university the EVERY DAY!(yeah caps make me believable) and other stuff as well but i don't want to burn you out into reading all of those things.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I play my pala since vanilla.Yeah then when seals were lasting 30secs and vanishing after using judgement!Been playing him as Ret since Tbc after countless hours of Main Tanking healing in Vanilla.I know my character inside out and i improve with him along the way!

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
Jaykonsta@Hotmail.com

Clurie
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Turin7 - by dezot

I will say yes. He asked reasonable questions before making the application, getting a feel for what kind of guild we are. I see no problems with the application either. Seems like a good player that would fit the guild.

You will need one more yes to be accepted.

I personally really, REALLY like your application, and am tempted to just say yes to it straight away as you have clearly put alot of work into it. However, I feel I should make clear that even though progress is liked, we are at heart a fun, silly, casual guild while raiding and not at all Hardcore compared to alot of guilds. If this is what your looking for then thats great, but should be clear on our ethos.

Nice app. Vix

(Plus; just noticed you read and signed the CoC already - now thats an eager beaver!)
dezot
Officer

two yes votes means u get a trail period in the guild mate /W an officer (zotjoenk,vegeto,eridea,vixipixi,..) in game to receive ure guild inv
regards zot
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum