View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

re: RMWP 2012 Guild Meet is AROUND the CORNER! DO NOT MISS OUT!

Dear Lovely ladies, few gents & lots of BONKERS~

As we know that we had a fantastic guild meet last year! We got our ‘’PINK’’ guild T-shirts, we managed to get drunk, saw the super cool tattoo, managed to see the ‘’teaser’’, the lovely lady, the soft hair boy, the ‘’spoon’’ & more! More importantly, some of us managed to throw up on the Pink shirts after we drunk and SOMEONE (Yes, I am looking at you now Piccalo!) EVEN drooled while sleeping on the sofa after we got home!!! And more importantly, Genius me, managed to capture the moment of drooling --> http://www.rmwp.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6948389&gid=37895.

This year guild meet we want to do all what we have done last year again and we want EVEN more than that! We want to see old faces that had fun together last year and we also want to see more NEW faces come and join us to have fun!

Moreover, our dear Eridea (Curio) who is known as the personal healer of ‘Valithria’ wil try his best to come to the guild meet this year (confirmed). As many of our old members of the guild would know his health condition is really bad at most of time, it would be very very hard for him to travel and it would be nice if he could meet as many guild mates (I would say here OUR BIG FAMILY members) as possible if his health allow him during the following couple of weeks.
So guys, DO NOT MISS OUT YOUR CHANCE IN 2012! Let’s have some FUN again! And let’s try to make it happen this year again!! More people, new faces, & MORE JOYS!

INVITATION TO ALL MEMBERS OF RMWP

LOCATION: LONDON; Pub name: O-neils 33-37 Wardour Street, London, W1D 6PU

DATE: 23rd Nov 2012 to 25th of Nov 2012 (23rd is for warming up ; Actual party day is on the 24th of Nov 2012 in the evening envy ; 25th get your ass out of London twisted )

Please reply with your confirmation of attendance in your posts, so we will know how many can make it and book the place in advance, thank you!

Ps: if you are curious about last year guild meet, the link below will show you some of the pics on that night -->
http://www.flickr.com/photos/29812559@N02/5771402230/in/set-72157626706881161/

Last edited by blackwings-pinky on 2012/11/03 5:06; edited 4 times in total
Iehi
Veteran raider

going
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Do i even need to reply to confirm myself? i think i will just write it here I am gonna go for sure, it wont hurts anyways
Clurie
Officer

Odds are good I will be there. Hopefully in better shape than usual as well, or I might end up sitting and staring blankly at people... but either way, I want to meet everyone

ill be there with my knicker in the air

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Yea, i am like a moth 2 a flame with these type of things, so going

Hmmm, my dad borrowed mmy t-shirt for a work "pink-day" so I better go gt that back and wash it tongue out

Vix
Tha-Taker

going for sure ^^
whitemikki
Veteran raider

. Venue people venue.

Name and postcode will be enough. I have nothing booked for that weekend so I can see me making it down this year.

Mikki
ScottOOO
Dedicated Raider

How to get from middlesbrough to London cheapestly?

Mind if I come along even though I'm not 18 till next August?
I can always sit in the corner awkwardly sipping lemonade while you lot get wankered

whitemikki wrote:
. Venue people venue.

Name and postcode will be enough. I have nothing booked for that weekend so I can see me making it down this year.

Mikki

I will book the place next week and let u guys know the address of the pub Happy

I am thinking O-neils in Piccadilly circus http://www.oneills.co.uk/oneillssoho/

At that branch, it has 3 floors, different musics , if u wanna go crazy u can go to second floor, and if u wanna have a chat can use first floor and live used to be on the thired floor, there is a lovely drinking and having fun environment with super tasty pub food if you are hungry Happy i have not been there for sometimes, but Iehi, me and our mates all like there. Plus around Piccadilly, there are lots of pubs. However,, Oneil does not allow any booking during thursday and Saturday night, other days are fine, so we will have a problem unless i can go there early can guard u guys some places :p

Another option is a club called TIGER TIGER, http://www.tigertiger.co.uk/ at Piccadilly circus, it is a very nice club. but overthere, they have dress code. so i think its not a ideal place, so im gonna fu ck it, unless u guys really wanna go there, i will book there.

Last edited by blackwings-pinky on 2012/11/01 3:20; edited 3 times in total
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

ScottOOO wrote:
How to get from middlesbrough to London cheapestly?

I am not so sure, but i think when u coming, u need to book the train tickets early, so it would be cheaper, otherwise will cost a fortune. Happy
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Kesur wrote:
Mind if I come along even though I'm not 18 till next August?
I can always sit in the corner awkwardly sipping lemonade while you lot get wankered

Of cause, you are more than welcome to come, try to look older when you come, otherwise im not sure if they allow you go into the pub :p let me work out with other officer to see what else we can do for you if they do not allow you inside
dezot
Officer

i will come aswell (if work lets me)
btw are there any sleepin arrangements cuz i will need a place to crash Happy
regards
zot
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

dezot wrote:
i will come aswell (if work lets me)
btw are there any sleepin arrangements cuz i will need a place to crash Happy
regards
zot

HAHAH yeye!!! delete the line (if work lets me) !!!!! u book ur day off and they must let u, otherwise, u tell them , taker will bring us to raid ur work place. hahah!
and for the place u live, if u dont mind sleeping on our sofa or floor, you are more than welcome to come. and u will have another 3 rooms mates with u , vix , pic and taker, lolol. Eridea will have his own room, because of his health :D
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: