Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wannabetree
Raider

re: App: Wannabetree

The application submitted by Wannabetree is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Wannabetree

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Wannabetree/

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration(Can play Guardian as well)

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Leatherworking / Herbalism

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
Almost 6 years

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
5-6 Days/Week

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
I started playing at Vanilla I was in Exsul(That's the name nowdays) and I did some Molten Core progression
In TBC I focus on PvP so I didn't really progress
In Wrath of the Lich King I got Naxxarmas Fully cleared prenerf and some ICC bosses.
In Cataclysm I cleared all the bosses on HC. Most of them where prenerf.
In MoP I did clear MV 6/6 within 2 weeks and Heart of Fear 1/6.(As a Hunter)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Not really

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
My biggest achievement in WoW at the moment is "The Undying" from Naxxarmas, I did this achievement prenerf back then, it was a really nice expirience to have, really enjoyed doing it.
In real life altho I achieved a bounch of things which i'm proud of. ;) I've been doing MMA(Fighting art) for years, actually managed to reach Championship level.
But my biggest achievement is to earn the girl I love. <3

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I want to joinR RMWP because i'm kinda sick of Hardcore raiding inviroments, i'm looking for something childed, with skilled people that actually like having fun while raiding.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I have a long guild history since i've been playing for along time so i'm just gonna mention the ones that actually are worth mentioning.
In Vanilla I managed to join Exsul (That's the guild's name nowdays) which was one of the best guilds back then, in the realm Burning Legion - Raided with them for years then I had a break from wow and I migrated to play with my friends to Haomarush(that was in TBC).There I joined a guild named Hybrid Species which was a 25 man raiding team, I did alot of progress with this team, it was really nice relaxing but after all it ended up to the hands of a real big Jerk so most of the members left. Then I joined apprime which was one of the best guilds in the realm and did HC progression with them in 4.0.3 to 4.1 . Then migrated to Magtheridon and made my own guild with a bounch of friends. Managed to reach realm's top guilds then in 4.2 we had an arguement in the guild and I passed the leadership and left - Joined intruders which was realm's top guild raided with them for a while then they falled apart. Then joined Haters Made us Famous which was realm's 2nd guild. After that I came to silvermoon and joined Synergy. While I raided with them I took a break to relax and get away with the presure of this guild. Then I came back and here I am now, applying to your guild guys ^^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Philip

Nationality:
Greece

Thessaloniki

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Well mostly going to the Gym and going to my MMA training, after those I usually play guitar or going out with my GF.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Well, I am an easy going guy, chilled while raiding but always trying to get my dps to the maximum. I'm trying not to get into arguements and be friendly to everyone. I never had problems with a someone in the past. ;)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
maikousis@yahoo.gr

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Wannabetree - by Tha-Taker

Taker has filled me in on the main stuff but reading through the app and i like it alot

YES vote from me

Tha-Taker

Vouch for this guy friendly & good personality, very nice mindset & mentality Happy had a skype intervieuw with him & his friend . giving him trial status when an officer gives another yes vote
whitemikki
Veteran raider

hmmmm. I have to say I read this app with a little trepidation. Both the apps but especially this one lead me to think they are not the type of player for RMWP. I dont mean that badly I am sure you are tops guys.....but......lots of guilds that had arguments. I know Taker gave them an interview but I do hope they understand that we are friends that raid. RMWP is unique! It has endured for so long because the core values are friendship.

I welcome you both but please be aware disruptive influences and argumentative people will probably feel the butt sliding on the groud very quickly.

THAT BEING SAID!!!! And I felt I needed to say it. Taker is a great judge of character and I trust his judgement.

I will see you both online soon for the initiation of the flaccid penis Happy Yes I bet he didnt mention that in the interview did he? You have to arouse the Taker with tender hugs.......HUG IT!!!!
Regards
Mikki
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum