View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Tha-Taker

re: Epic Guild meet!!!!

Where to begin :D first time meeting with ppl i play with for such a long time some longer then the other but all in all what an experience it has been!

I never came to think that the connection you have between them is so wonderfull that you would almost say that the bond you already had with these crazy folks strengthen even more! We all come from different places and yet we come together as one big amazing family!

23/11
Friday was pretty sick. Obviously the travel was a bit anoying but all in all once i arrived i saw 2 wierdo's waiting me up xD. Skinny Graeme (piccalo) & short twot Dave (Vixikixi). After some anoying travel using the london Underground subway system we were waiting on Grace(blackwingz) to pick us up and go to her lair :D.
At first meeting these ppl was a little bit weird. But it dint take to long before silly comments & jokes were put to good use :D
Arriving at the lair Simon (Eridea/Curio) was already settled in & Claus (Heiho) was still comming back from work so he would be comming in very soon after getting some grocerys aswel .. you know alcohol! xP.
After a while getting settled in & the Genuin cool mother of Simon (annete)i think thats how u spell it... joined us and we all sat around the cofee table Eating yummy food, talking about the game, real life, there was so much to talk & just having an awesome time with these ppl your lose track of time & what u drink xD
The things i do know is that i drank allot of beer , had amazing food , Graeme made me delicious alcohol (very sneaky tripple shots) & later on prolly bottle of scotch with coke & all of a sudden i flatlined >.>
Mainly i dont rembemer the dance we all did, nor showing my ass to people.
but all in all the day after the rest filled me in with pictures & a video so never theless i will cherish this for the rest of my life :D

24/11
Saturday
Meh HEADACE!!! having slept it off most of it after noon i still couldnt believe how i managed to survive that last night. I dint drink for like 6 months cuz of my training scedule at home so having an exeptional night like this was no problem but the horror that was the alcohol just all of a sudden destroyed me xD

Tbh i dint care to much tho cuz tonight i would be able to meet up with the o so awesome Michael (mikki) & the overclassed nubcake Chris (Spoldoon) haha

Heading out to chinatown & entering oneils, never having set foot in a typcial english pub in london , i have to say i was very exited to be here.
Visiting londen again for the 3rd time but going these places was quite amazing. One thing is i would never live there but going out here or for visiting, I wouldnt mind at all!

The pub was another great evening oh the food , the laughs , the drinks , the talks .... It is so hard to explain but all in all ive been playing with these ppl for so long now i cant keep track some more some less but in the end, you established this connection just out of nowhere & knowing it instantly clicked it dint matter if u came from one place of the world or the other , what collor skin you had ,RMWP made this family and i regret that i was not there for the first guildmeet!

MIKKI HUGGED MY PENIS!!!!!! freking ninja i went for a piss when i came back a saw sneaky Claus sitting infront of me with the camera, i looked to the left of him NO Michael; i knew something was happening before i even was able to turn around Mikki grabed me and yelled HUGGG IT!!!

MEH all the laughs we had xD no matter what its an connection you have thats inreplaceable. In a way to explain maybe is that you have your standard day to day friends in RL living close to you.
Well not to put these friends in a bad position, speccially not that.. its just you never have seen all these guildies before but then yet for that one or 2 days you meet them, the bond you have between them is so close that you almost cant compare it with your real life friends that u established for such a long time meeting those ppl for so long; But ingame you play & know eachother but only meeting them in real life for such short time... this feeling is priceless.

RMWP DOES MAKE THE MOST AWESOME FRIENDS!!!

I want to thank Grace & Claus so much for theyre hospitality & effort to get this together on short notice. Also for taking care of Simon whom i have to say is one of the strongest healers around even tho in his condition. Simon if you read this i rly rly admire your strength to cope with us crazy ppl :D aswel as getting to london , such a long travel for you. I do apreciate your comming & i wouldnt trade it for anything being able to meet you my friend.

Thanks so much again Grace , Claus, Simon, Annete, Dave, Graeme, Chris & Michael for this awesome weekend i had with you all!

Pictures will come soon :D

Next guild meet need to be planned lot sooner & have a fuk ton more ppl around!!!
whitemikki
Veteran raider

BAAAAAA Where is the picture of your A-HOLE!!!!!!
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

This weekend went far too quick for my liking was having way to much fun to go home.

Btw just saying taker my friends at home have a hard time spelling my name proper so gratz for spelling it correctly next guild meet ill make you another drink wink

Graeme

blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Yes it was so fun,and I miss u guys already and a lot !!!
Great companies. The pictures will come very soon Happy. Good thing r worth the wait !!! Hahaha
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

I'll keep this as brief as possible, as i think Taker said pretty much it all and i am largely just gonna end up repeating his and other peeps comments, but....

I LOVE FRICKING GUILD MEETS!!!!!

Yea, i make a prat of myself, but if every1 spent there time posing like Mr T, then it would be dull Tbh, I was pleasantly surprised how laid back he could be - i kinda wondered if we'd really get along and I could relax and just be stupid me, but I could be, much 2 every1's dismay perhaps tongue out

Oh, and this calling peeps by there real name, never gonna happen with me, due 2 my shit memory and force of habit, and lets be honest, i think every1 fell into calling peeps by there wow names sooner or later tongue out

Its unfortunate for a few, but friday seems to be the best night for me at least, that 1st get together of so many people...well, again Taker said it all. I only wish I could remember more of the chat, there was just so much! I recall some body-building horror stories (Mr T told of a peep who couldnt hug his own kid), Iehi mentioned that his mom asked wingz not 2 eat there doggy upon meeting her (wise move if u ask me tongue out ), me and Eridea talked 2 much about healing i believe (big surprise, but hey, not often u get 2 talk 2 a legend about your role). and, well tons of other stuff.

I think three things stood out on the saturday night for me, the penis hug ofc, but also Mikki's reaction 2 spoon's arrival was priceless, I thought he might get up and stand 2 attention upon seeing Spoon's suit (maybe part of mikki did stand 2 attention tongue out ) and Mikki's laugh, kinda love hearing that unmistakable laugh. Its my second favourite, wingz wins hands down though, her laugh is so random and bonkers I just love it!

(Alittle later that night when I called Spoon an "Upper- Class Twot!" much 2 every1's laughs. He took it well, apparentely he gets alot of grief like that tongue out )

Ah shit, this has gone on 2 long, there is so much more I could write, all I can hope is that MOAR come the next meet (Sheb's house perhaps tongue out ) and those that came come again despite any uncomfortable behaviour I may have done, I apologise (particularly 2 Taker I think), I get excited at thse meets, all the chat gets me drunk faster than the spirits, and Taker was flirting with me alot!

Kinda just wish the last site of wingz wasn't her gettin all full of tears again as i left swiftly monday morning, the group hug on sunday as Taker, Pic and Spoon left destroyed her resolve and she cried so much poor devil twisted

Anyway, I am still writing, gotta stop, no1 will read any of this otherwise, perhaps that may be for the best

Vix (oh and the pictures are well worth the wait!)
Clurie
Officer

Had a great time, though it wasn’t easy for a ton of practical reasons. But Wings helped me with anything I couldn’t manage, and Iehi as well whenever Wings wasn't so insanely fast he didn't get a chance. So I can’t thank them enough. And of course my mother (name spelled Anette by the way, but even my grandmother has gotten it wrong once so no worries). I really hope I will be in shape to go to one of these again sometime in the future, maybe even in better shape with luck but even if not I will know that there is a chance with people willing to help.

Really great to meet everyone, put faces to the personalities rather than the other way around as it usually goes.

By the way, I would add to the epic moments the one after Taker dropped his pants, when Wings tried very hard to avoid seeing anything, even leaving the room. Then she returned to the room very cautiously keeping turned away; Taker dropped his pants again and Iehi said to Wings “It’s right there” pointing at Taker’s behind. Wings turned around to look by reflex, and the look on her face was priceless.

re: U wanna see TAKER's ass? U gotta sign for this weeks raids:D

I will upload some pics we took during the guild meet twisted but if u wanna see taker's and pic's bums, u gotta sign for this week raids twisted L o L and then Iehi will post it on the forum ! : D the pic is on his phone :p
hahaha

Forum Image

Forum Image

Forum Image

twisted twisted twisted

Forum Image
Iehi
Veteran raider

Taker: WOOO GET IN LINE BOYS!
Piccalo: Not that kinda party taker....

Forum Image

Piccalo: Ah what the hell, lets get it on!

Forum Image

I'm sorry you had to see this..
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

Oh my!
Irinia
Vice Guildmaster

Sounds great though! And looks great too if you discount the last two pics (about which I'm not going to say what I think).

I'm still missing the penis hug pic/vid. Show us!

Edit: Oh, and I want to know who's who in the pictures. I recognise or I can figure out most but not all of you.
blackwings-pinky
Officer Alt Char

Irinia wrote:
Sounds great though! And looks great too if you discount the last two pics (about which I'm not going to say what I think).

I'm still missing the penis hug pic/vid. Show us!

Edit: Oh, and I want to know who's who in the pictures. I recognise or I can figure out most but not all of you.

l o l

Ok, Iri, From the first picture and from the left to right -->

they r Wingsy, Curio(Eridea), Iehi, Mikki, Vix, Taker, and Piccalo.

And the second picture the the person who is sitting in the far right is Spoldoon. and the rest ppl i just mention above.

On the forth picture you will see Curio's mom

twisted
erdemin
Veteran raider

That's some scary stuff, I bet that ass will make a great internet meme! :D

heyhey Lhama heyhey ~~ we miss u !
Alexm
Guildmaster

Hi all looks like the pictures tell a thousand words.....probably a choice few would be that you all had a wonderful time and shared some wonderful memories together Happy.

I regret not pushing the issue with the wife to come to London for the meet. perhaps if the next one was closer to say picc then it might be easier for me to get away? Regardless of where the next one is im going for sure !!.

Alex
Iehi
Veteran raider

Almost forgot this :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiQvee4gCl8

that laugh..
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: