Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Naturalsin
Pajero89

re: App: Pajero89

The application submitted by Pajero89 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Cosmicheals

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/Cosmicheals/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Balance/Feral

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring/Inscription

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
13days 14hrs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Raided on and off in Cata due to not having a stable team to rely on in the guild (kind of just raided as and when there were 10 of us around), managed to get 8/8 norm across several alts in DS after the nerfs and cleared tier 11 as well filling in here and there

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
No- as long as there is pre-planned events ill make sure im around

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Finally getting my first level capped toon, the feeling of accomplishment after that was fantastic and taking my first baby steps into hcs and realising that the leveling was only a small fraction of the content on offer

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Have been scouring the forums for about a week now looking for a casual raiding guild who don't take things too seriously but do still make the effort to progress and you guys seem like a friendly and funny bunch. At the end of the day playing WoW should be fun not another job. Also your guild name really made me laugh cause it is so true!

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
I have been in Recycled Heroes and Nuclear Hamsters on Azuremyst (EU), they were both kind of sister guilds and I left the more social Nuclear Hamsters to join RH for raiding, RH seemed to implode when the GM just dumped the guild on one of their officers so I joined back with the Nuclear Hamsters. I have just come back after a short break due to personal reasons and I am looking for a fresh start on a new server because things have got a bit childish in Nuclear Hamsters, there seems to have been a group of friends 'take over' in the guild who lookout for each other and only include themselves in any guild events and raids, also quite frankly they are rude and I can't be dealing with that in a game.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Peter Atkins-Jones

Nationality:
English

Kent

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Watch NFL, TV, Read Books

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I know i'm not the most geared person in the world but I did only hit 90 2 days ago and have amassed enough gear to do RF. I always make sure I am prepared fully for raids and put the most into making my char perform to their potential because I hate to feel that I have let people down. I am a strong believer in putting people before yourself and this translates to my gameplay, whether it be helping people who need it or doing something for the good of the guild which may not benefit me!

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
pajulater3000@hotmail.com

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Pajero89 - by Alexm

Thanks for applying to join the ranks of RMWP. Initial reaction to your application is very good you seem to have the right type of personality that will fit in well with our group of misfits....I mean professional raiders Happy

Your gear or lack of means nothing to be honest its all about your personality with this in mind i feel that you should be given a trial so you can see what you have let yourself in for...you need 1 more yes vote to recieve an invite,

Alex
dezot
Officer

i like the app, YES vote from
regardz
zot
Alexm
Guildmaster

Your application to join RMWP has been accepted please contact an officer online to recieve an invite.

Welcome aboard.
Naturalsin
Pajero89

Thanks for the quick reply, looking forward to joining. Just need to wait for some gold to come in for auctions that have sold and then ill transfer over, think they have like 20mins till delivery.

Look forward to meeting you all!
Spoldoon
Officer

Just wanted to add that I enjoyed reading your application very much, I think you certainly show the right attitude to fit in around here. Fixing someone's gear is a lot easier than fixing someone's attitude or personality, so it's not a huge deal. Happy
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Welcome btw 2 RMWP

Just gonna add quick that it may be handy to have a healer off-spec rather than another dps spec (feral/resto or boomkin/resto, doesnt really matter) as we can sometimes require an extra healer sometimes and its nice 2 have options, boomkin gear is not perfect for it (if u went that way) but it could help.

However, if u honestly cant/hate healing, then dont worry about it, it wont affect your trial, just an idea that came 2 me

Vix
Naturalsin
Pajero89

Fizbandimus wrote:
Welcome btw 2 RMWP

Just gonna add quick that it may be handy to have a healer off-spec rather than another dps spec (feral/resto or boomkin/resto, doesnt really matter) as we can sometimes require an extra healer sometimes and its nice 2 have options, boomkin gear is not perfect for it (if u went that way) but it could help.

However, if u honestly cant/hate healing, then dont worry about it, it wont affect your trial, just an idea that came 2 me

Vix

Ty for the welcome, yeah that sounds like a plan I was tossing up whether to go resto with my off spec and balance with my main spec anyway. Tbh I havent even used feral since leveling as I found it easier. I haven't healed for a while on my druid and that was only in DS Raid Finder so not exactly a good representation. I would still like to be considered as a rdps predominantly but if you are short a healer I will be happy to step in Happy
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

Boomkin main, heal off-spec would be awesom. There is another boomer who does the same, so hopefully u wont have 2 heal 2 often, because I understand the wish to raid in the role you most love.

Vix
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum