Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatherabs
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Fatherabs

The application submitted by Fatherabs is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Fatherabs

Class:
Priest

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Fatherabs/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Shadow

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchanting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
Since mid-Firelands

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
This toon was my alt and only really messed around on him until DS which we managed to clear on heroic before MOP was introduced. Still like to do old raid runs as well.

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Nope

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Yes, I have a son who is almost 3.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Pictures of naked buttocks on a forum had me sold:-) Love to give 25 man a shot and your whole approach seems to fit just right. Raid times are perfect too!

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Council of Light, BDF - Guild Master, dead server.
Phoenix Legion, Draenor - new challenges
Starlight, Silvermoon - as a casual it was hard to have any social aspect with the pro raiders.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anth

Nationality:
English

Lincolnshire

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Cycling and wine:-)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Got hooked on the game at the end of Wrath. Log in everyday when at home and like to engage in all aspects of being a guildie. Not the most gifted of raiders but will always give 100%. Not the most vocal on vent as my son's bedroom is next door and the boss tells me off! When the family aren't there I am partial to a little Elvis impersonating!

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
absmort@hotmail.co.uk

dezot
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Fatherabs - by Fizbandimus

hi mate,
love the apply i think u will fit in the guild just nice
just a heads up atm were not making the signups for 25 man since we had alot of peeps go afk after the holidays. we hope to have this resolved before 5.2 hits.
YES vote from me (u need a second yes vote from an officer to start ure trail period at rmwp gl)
regards
zot
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

You seem like someone who will fit in, just be aware of Zot's point that 25man are abit rare atm until 5.2

Welcome to a trial at RMWP, whisp an officer ingane for invite

Vix
Spoldoon
Officer

Hello Anth, thanks for applying!

I like the look of your application, I think we could certainly find a place for you to fit in within the guild from a raiding and social aspect. I don't know how many of our members are interested in cycling but I know for a fact there are plenty who share your love for wine. Happy Just a few questions; Which 2 raid days will you be available for? Ideally wednesday would be the progression run with thurs/sunday being continuations. You say this character was an alt until recently, what other characters do you have? Why did you decide to change?

Before I vote on your application I feel I should inform you of our current raid situation.

Christmas/New Year has hit our guild very hard, we went from 25+ sign ups down to 10-15 almost overnight. We are currently in the process of recruiting new members however with such a significant loss of raiders it's not something that will happen in the short term and in the forseeable future we'll be sticking with 10 man raiding assuming people are happy with that. Realistically I expect 25 man raiding to pick up again once 5.2 is released as many members become active for fresh content.

I feel it's only fair to tell you this since you stated on your application that you're interested in 25 man raiding. I will vote YES to a trial within the guild, assuming you are still interested.
Fatherabs
Trial or Inactive

Ty for the invite guys.

No drama on the 25 man front; let's have a chat in game!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum