Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mathayus1
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Mathayus1

The application submitted by Mathayus1 is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Mathayus

Class:
Warrior Dps

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Mathayus/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Fury,Protection

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
BS,Mining

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
176 days total, 11 days in 90

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
ZG and AQ in Pre tbc, in TBC Kara, Grull, SSC and some boss in the other raid in tbc.
in WOTLK, nax, os, ony, 5 boss in ulduar, the eoe, trial of the crusader normal, 8 boss icc normal
in Cata all on normal, BD hc 4/6, BOT hc 1/5, Fire lands hc 6/7
in mop 4/6 MV elegon 3%, 1/6 HoF blade lord 10% on 10 mans

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
no

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i will like to join a 25 mans raid gulid whit nice people, the have fun raiding and not try to do it as fast as possible and you guild sound nice whit fun people, can read the you do some pvp to. the raid are good for my

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
my guild is next episode we stop raiding in end of cata and start agine in mop but we stop in the start december we had problem get people for raid. so now the like 2 people online at most in the guild.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Simon

Nationality:
Denmark

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
karate, other games, movies

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
simon_nilsen_15@hotmail.com

Spoldoon
Officer

re: APPROVED - App: Mathayus1 - by dezot

Hello Simon and thank you for applying to Real Men Wear Pink, you seem to have a lot of raid experience and I'm sure you'd be a very valuable addition to our guild. However I feel I must inform you that since Christmas our guild has also had problems with motivation, at the moment most of our raiders are inactive and waiting for 5.2 to come out. We are currently running some 10 mans but we're also gearing up some new/returning members and we also have some people learning new roles like tanking.

When 5.2 comes out we expect most of our raiders to return so we can start raiding 25 mans again. I would be happy to vote YES to a trial however you should know that right now the guild is very quiet at the moment.
Mathayus1
Trial or Inactive

That's is fine by me
Spoldoon
Officer

If that's fine with you then I'll give you a YES vote for a trial. You need 1 more yes vote from an officer to begin your trial with RMWP.
dezot
Officer

second YES vote right here
/w an officer in game to get ure inv mate
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum