Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Moogambo
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Moogambo

The application submitted by Moogambo is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Áramea

Class:
Mage

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/%c3%81ramea/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Fire, just got it and giving it a whirl!

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Tailoring & Enchanting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
11 days 18 hours, 19 minutes and 8 seconds, get them details!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
I can raid up to 4 days a week as long as the mrs doesn't get me to do something

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Started playing half way through BC, ran a guild with the mrs and cleared Kara, ZA and did some of BT. Then we started levelling horde when wrath came out, did well there running a guild raided from bot all the way through to ICC. Then things went tits up for a while, we stopped running the guild and we became social players. When everything was on track again near the end of Cata we started to recruit again for Panda land, didn't do too bad on horde clearing 4/6 MV and 1/6 HoF, but the thing that was lacking for me and the mrs was the social side, people would log on for raids, after, logged off, and tbh we felt a little used, BUT nevermind, we have transfered a couple of player back to alliance where we have always enjoyed playing, and we are just looking for a place to call home. There you go, you ask for raid exp, and i give u my life story, you asked for it!

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
We can raid pretty much every day, but fridays and saturdays I usually like a drink, or several

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Inside the game I was sad enough to go through every quest on horde and alliance and get the loremaster achievement. Then they brought out you can do it once and it counts everywhere... super. Outside of wow i suppose keeping my mrs for 7 years is an achievement for me .

Reason you want to join RMWP:
We've been looking for somewhere to call home, somewhere people log on to play with each other rather than log for raid and do one once its done, We also had our favourite experiences in wow doing 25 player raids, and we have spent the last week or 2 trawling through forums, websites, trade and we think that this could be what we are looking for all round.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Former guilds include our own guilds, decided to revert to alliance and to relax and have fun with people rather than spend our waking hours recruiting to no avail. And my main is in Halona at the moment, a raid guild yes, but not very social and has around 19 people signing up to 10 player raids, this means no fun for us.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Andy

Nationality:
English

Hull

Male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I also play Planetside 2, but other than that, beer, pub, football, beer, swimming, beer you get the picture

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I like to have laugh, take the piss out of myself, easy going, just want a home where I can lay my head, feels like a dating website this. Happy

Oh and Moonshock the other applicant is my Mrs.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
svenhassel@tigger78.karoo.co.uk

Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Moogambo - by Piccalo

(See your Mrs post for similar thoughts)

Yes vote for a trial from me, u need 2 yes or no votes

Good luck
Vix
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

YES from me aswell

Moogambo
Trial or Inactive

I've moved my pala tank now aswell, I know you have a rule no "alts" in guild until the trial is passed, but hes there ready and waiting in case we are short of tanks again.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum