Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MoonshockUK

re: App: MoonshockUK

The application submitted by MoonshockUK is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Moonshock

Class:
Shaman

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Moonshock/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Resto / Elemental

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Enchanting and Jewel Crafting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
50 Days, 21 Hours, 20 Mins and 45 Seconds and counting :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
I can raid up to 4 if needed :)

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Where to begin... I started playing wow back in TBC with my other half and raided in Kara and a little in BT, when Wrath came out I did all content in normal except Yogg Saron who eluded me! Did a few HC modes in ICC but then took a bit of a break until Cata.

In Cata we did all of BWD, BOT and TOT4W and up to Raggy on normal. Also did up to Spine of Deathwing normal. Our guild at that time split so we took a break until MOP.

In MOP we have done 4/6 MV 10 N and 1/6 HOF 10 N.

Not all of this raid exp shows on my shammy as I used to raid on my druids ( I have one on Horde and Alliance ) But I have experienced all content I could possibly do.

Although I dont have HC raid exp really I'm a willing and capable learner and will always strive to make my char the best she can be :)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
Any day is fine although Fri and Sat we do like to chill :)

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
OO in game I'm proud of the fact I managed to heal half of a FL raid with my fishing rod equipped once :D No seriously... I did... , anyway I'm always really proud whenever I am present at a new guild acheivement. Be it a new progression kill, or 50,000 critters mindlessly slaughtered Happy

Outside of Wow Im a shallow husk and hate sunshine :P but I'm also quite pleased to have a partner who shares my interests and sense of humour :)

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Just looking for a guild that feels like ppl actually play wow to enjoy it, rather than somewhere ppl log on just for raidtime. Used to raid 25 man back in Wrath and had some fun times so would love to give it a try again. Hoping you guys will be a good fit for me and my other half to settle down in :)

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
We ran our own guild on the Horde for some years but due to various ppls lack of activity/commitment to raiding and lack of social aspect we decided to move server and find a new home for our toons.

Currently in Halona who just invited us but so far haven't really been very social. We want somewhere a bit more relaxed and fun.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sarah

Nationality:
English

Hull, UK

Female last I looked :P

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
I play Skyrim :P or read, or piss about with making sigs sometimes :)

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
Just a note, I also have a couple of other characters if you are interested in them also.

A hunter Melaya
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/wildhammer/Melaya/simple

And a druid Vîxën
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shadowsong/V%C3%AEx%C3%ABn/simple

Happy to move server with either as they are lonely too Happy

On a serious note, I'm aware my raiding exp may be lacking a bit and my gear still needs upgrading but I'm a dedicated member and will always do my best and come prepared for raids. I always learn tacts beforehand and bring food/flasks etc.

I dont bitch about loot and would rather my guild got a boss down than i got loot.

I hope you guys dont get too bored reading this and hope to hear from you soon :)

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
vixxybabyxx@hotmail.co.uk

photo moony_zps88c43254.jpg
Vixon/Fiz
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: MoonshockUK - by Piccalo

Sorry its taken so long for a reply, abit quiet atm before 5.2. Both you and your mans apps seem pretty good 2 me, alot of work put in and u seem to favour our more casual, friendly, family style raiding.

Its a Yes vote from me for a trial, you need 2 yes or no votes.

Btw, play whichever class you prefer as main, int druids and shamans are needed;)

Good luck
Vix
Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: MoonshockUK - by Piccalo

Im gonna vote YES aswell

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum