Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ashbender
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Ashbender

The application submitted by Ashbender is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Ashbender

Class:
paladin

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/scarshield-legion/Ashbender/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
retri,prot

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
minin and jc

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
120 day

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
3-4

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
i am raiding from bc but that time i had hunter but then i changed my main char to pala,with pala i did all raids until mop

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
i cant raid weekend and some special days

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
yes, the light of dawn from icc hc but i take it couple weeks ago

Reason you want to join RMWP:
i have a real life friend who name is Sargon and i am also in ssl right now if i will accepted i will change my realm immediatly

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
if u know the ssl i know u know u can understand why i am leaving, i am feeling im playing alone in all server

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mahmut

Nationality:
Turkey

İstanbul

male

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
if i am not playing wow i am interest movies going cinema often and i spend my time with my friends

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
m.dulger@gmx.com

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Ashbender - by Alexm

Thank you for applying to join RMWP. Your application is good and being friends with Sargon puts you in friends and family category.

With this in mind we can circumnavigate the normal recruitment process and I can approve a trial spot within RMWP.

please wisp an officer or myself for an invite..

Welcome to RMWP.

Alex
huntersargon
Veteran raider

re: APPROVED - App: Ashbender - by Alexm

he's good player with exp also
give yes vote this alone guy :P

sarg
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum