Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Funguskin
Trial or Inactive

re: App: Funguskin

The application submitted by Funguskin is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
Funguskin

Class:
Druid

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Funguskin/advanced

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
Restoration/Guardian

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
Blacksmithing/Enchanting

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
3months

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
Did firelands on 4.2, toc during 3.2, had a breaks from wow and couldn't play a lot before(8/16 prenerf mopt14 joined MoP month ago had to do it all on pugs)

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
No

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
In wow it was fun to force Ragna-o-'s achievement on my first ever ragnaros kill, also it was fun to solo spirit realm on msv [n] 10man prenerf when other players could hardly do it 2man.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
I find it hard to PuG as a new player to MoP(All my previous raiding experience was mostly PuGs. And I would like to find a guild that fits myself.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Concept, inactivity in raids.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Vidmantas

Nationality:
Lithuanian

Lithuania

M

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
Exams, beer, travelling around europe.

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I'm player that thinks during the raid, tries to identify problems and solve them, tries to get better every attempt and can easily avoid any raid damage, multidot and cc at high level if it's needed(using over 25 spells of my class if fight requires it and can manage it well). Also can reroll to mage as i was raiding with it @ cataclysm.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
vidmantasaurelijus@gmail.com

Piccalo
Vice Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Funguskin - by Alexm

Im gonna vote yes for a trial

Picc

Alexm
Guildmaster

re: APPROVED - App: Funguskin - by Alexm

Thanks for applying to join the ranks of RMWP. I am happy to offer you a trial.

Please contact an officer or myself for an invite.

Best of luck..

Alex
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum