Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Klaik

re: App: Klaik

The application submitted by Klaik is as follows:

Quote:
Level:

Character name:
foofa

Class:
Death Knight

Add your Armory Link here, please!:
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Foofa/simple

Do you have Dual-Spec on your character?:
Yes

If you answered yes to having Dual-Spec, please list them: for example (Protection, Arms):
blood

We may on occasion ask you to respec your character , depending on encounter and or progression*guild will normally re-imburse - Do you agree to this?:
Yes

Professions::
mining, JC

How long have you played World of Warcraft on the character applying? (type /played in-game):
24d 3hrs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How many days a week are you able to realistically raid? :
3-4

Your Previous Raid Experience(s) please provide as much information as possible:
ICC 10 man up to LK, DS full clear on normal, 3 bosses HC

Are there any days of the week you cannot raid ? please state why:
probably friday or saturday when i go out with my friends

Are there any achievements or accomplishements of which you are happy/proud to have done in game or indeed outside of World Of Warcraft?:
Always managed to do raid content when it was current. I took a break when MoP launched, but now i'm back, geared up, got the gold to fully enchant, and ready for progressive raiding again. I can integrate very well, and always try to improve to do my job right.

Reason you want to join RMWP:
Saw a recruitment post in General, and out of all of them it appealed to me the most. Plus you are here for a long time, which means you have a good, stady team.

What are your former guilds and why did you leave/Consider Leaving?:
Only guild I had here on silvermoon is The Little Red Raiding Hood. But at MoP launch, most players left, and when I came back, I saw it was pretty much inactive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Florian

Nationality:
Romanian

Bucharest

m

Do you share you account with anyone?:
No

What do you do when you are not playing World of Warcraft, i.e hobbies and interests?:
guitar, pubs, movies

Anything else about you or your character that can help support your application:?:
I consider myself quite experienced with my DK. It's a class that I loved at first sight. And it became second nature to me.

The guilds Code of Conduct is publicly available to view on the open forum (public), Once you have read this, you agree to sign and adhere to the guilds code of conduct as part of your trial and continued membership of RMWP:
Yes

Please provide a current and monitored email address, this will only be used to inform you of important information.:
florian.paunica@yahoo.com

Spoldoon
Officer

re: DECLINED - App: Klaik - by whitemikki

Thank you for your application however the guild is currently undergoing a re-structure, we are no longer raiding 25 man and we are trying to re-build a 10 man raid team. If/when we form a 10 man team I don't see us having any space for a Death Knight since we potentially have 2 already.
Alexm
Guildmaster

re: DECLINED - App: Klaik - by whitemikki

Thank you for applying to join RMWP at the moment we are in the process of establishing a 10 man raid group and not the 25 as advertised, with this in mind I would ask if you are still interested in joining RMWP.

Regards

Akex
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Real Men Wear Pink Forum Index -> Applications All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum