View previous topic :: View next topic  
dacce
Officer

re: GNOMES BITE BACK

A petition has been raised by the loyal and friendly Gnome members of the Cult of Deeth about the most slanderous of claims by the leader of the shadowy cross dressing group known as "Paladins League Of Naughty Knights Association"

This most gentle and friendly group of people are devasted by the claims of the chief cross dresser of this group and would like to assure all members of Real Men Wear Pink that these claims are unfounded or explainable and have asked their most gorgeous and sexy leader "the One True Lord Deeth" to respond to these slurs

1. gnomes are not to short, they are the perfect height for their weight, unlike some paladins that like their desserts a bit to much and have to continually go to the blacksmith to get their armour "let out"

2. gnomes assure me that they are not lacking in that department, unlike some people they do not try to compensate with big guns or mace's, in fact i have been informed that when a gnome leaves a ladys room she always has a smile on her face

3. Gnomes are not stalkers, they just happen to be in the same place as you......honest

4.they only started to get in the raid food after they discovered what some of the paladin cooks were doing to the fish before cooking, so they needed to get close to the fish feast to inspect for un-hygenic objects that had been left behind (they mentioned something about small curly hairs)

The result of all these slanderous claims is that the Gnomes have asked their most sexy leader....Lord Deeth to defend them against the group known as P.L.O.N.K.A, they would do it themselves but they have a phobia about large men who wear skirts.

As such I have decided to release my book "101 ways to irritae a Paladin", this book was previously only available to members of Cult of Deeth but due to massive demands i have agreed to release it to the mass's. excerts from this most illuminating read will be posted shortly on the forum

In ending i would ask you all not to be influenced by the cross dressing members of PLONKA and see the gnomes for what they truly are, a friendly, affectionate race.....that you can fit in your pocket

The One True Lord

Deeth
pwincess

PLONKA

lord DEETH is The man!!!
all hail the handsom lord who defend us so well!!!

hip hip hurray... (watch ur old hips from getting cracked my lord Happy)

thanks for sticking up for us, now we can continue with our little plan:

RULE THE WORLD!!!

We will not lower ourselves to answer this ludicrous slander at this stage.... quite frankly it's just all below the belt and a little short on facts.

The shady organisations known as CoD is known to try and get in on the action whenever they can, preying on all, twisting facts and recruiting the confused, mentally challenges and those short on stature.

I urge all of you to ignore this blatent attempt at tarnishing the name of the Mighty Paladin's.

Bizz

Champions, heros in plate stuff

<--- Member of P.L.O.N.K.A.
fadious
Veteran raider

<--- Member of P.L.O.N.K.A.
dacce
Officer

was trawling through old forums and this made me smile :)

Bizzmark
Officer Alt Char

Bloody memory lane ..... it really is amazing how much fun a bunch of nerds from all over the world could have.    Great times, great bunch of people :)

Jump to: